Mal's Conspiracy Theory

No offence intented. But Mal Meninga reminds me off an obese, retarded, blubbering little kid. Any time there is any kind of pressure on him he winghes and cries.

No offence intented. But Mal Meninga reminds me off an obese, retarded, blubbering little kid. Any time there is any kind of pressure on him he winghes and cries.

If that be the case you remind me of Mal Meninga.

For someone who cries foul when harsh words are directed at them you really are good at saying completely over the top insults at other people. You may well by the biggest hypocrit I have ever come across. I could use at least two of the three words you just used to describe Mal to describe you.

I think Mal's admission may have been a tad fecitious. He does seem like a whinger but no more than Ricky Stuart as they both battle to be the underdog for SOO. I like that he does what he does because the players love him and love playing for him so for all the whinging as you and I perceive it the players must love it and soak it up. He hasn't let this team drop its intensity or standards over 6 straight series and when you are playing against the best 17 guys from NSW if you are off in those areas you may well lose. Whatever his exact role is it is done amazingly well.

Mal is a big fat whinging prick though, you gotta admit. It would be better for QLD if he didn't sook so much.

Also I'm glad Mal has admitted that he's not a good coach and rather only a good "people" manager. And he's exactly right. His football knowledge is piss poor and the REAL men that coach the team are the one's behind him, the one's we don't see. Mal is only good at getting the team revved up, and even then I wonder how useful he is. I mean, does this team need revving up anymore? Maybe in 2006 and 2007...but now? Doubt it. Not when you got guys like Thurston, Smith, Petero in your team. And not when you have the best spine that his game has ever seen.

They do need revving up. Case in point game 3 2009. Series was all wrapped up, and the preparation for game 3 was more about Red Bull and Stilnox than clean sweeping the series. They all admitted that the preparation wasnt what it should have been, and it proved that it takes more than skill and talent to win Origin gamed.

Glenn Stewart clear and blatant swinging arm flush on the chin of a Bronco. Be interested to see how the judiciary justify not charging him so he is clear to play Origin, because I have no doubt he will escape suspension however if it was Taylor he would miss a minimum of 3 weeks for it. Guaranteed.

Glenn Stewart clear and blatant swinging arm flush on the chin of a Bronco. Be interested to see how the judiciary justify not charging him so he is clear to play Origin, because I have no doubt he will escape suspension however if it was Taylor he would miss a minimum of 3 weeks for it. Guaranteed.

Wasn't even placed on report, was it? I couldn't believe that.

His arm didn't bounce up off the ball or anything, and it's not as if our player was slipping/crouched - he was perfectly upright. There was a fair bit of force in his arm as well.

The man who said Rugby league gave him nothing has struck again. Donkey Meninga is at it again. If I saw him on the street I would punch his teeth out.

The man who said Rugby league gave him nothing has struck again. Donkey Meninga is at it again. If I saw him on the street I would punch his teeth out.

As if.

You would probably wet your pants & ask him for a photo with you & then you would post the photo here.

Weird, that you only have ago at people who aren't 'white'

Yep, I am calling you a racist.

As racist as Andrew Johns, that's a kick in the teeth to all the NSW players and supporters passion.

Why do you talk crap about players and coaches on the internet, then when someone says anything even remotely derogatory about you on the internet, you cry to the admins like an 8 year old girl?

Donkey? You racist ****!

There are so many negative words that could be used to describe you. Post reported too, just to give you a taste of your own medicine.

What's wrong with calling him donkey? He IS a donkey because he's a howling bitch! Never heard of Donkey being used as a racist term.

I have also never heard it used as a racist term.

I'd also like to point out that no members on this forum, outside of the Admin team, have access to reports. I can tell you that other regular users report more than Broncoman.

That's the truth. Even with the amount of abuse, and horrible things said to him, he cops it on the chin and takes it as forum banter.

If another admin wishes to intervene with the donkey comment, they will. I have never heard it referred to in a racist way, so I will be taking no action today.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.