Manly v Storm - 2008 Grand Final - Pre/Post Game Disucssion

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
So guys, the result is now obvious we have a Melbourne V Manly Grand Final re-match [icon_thumbs_do

So far, by the looks of things, white may be suspended and or crocker / cronk (unlikely for crocker/cronk though)

I honestly think with
Cam Smith,
Brett White,
Ryan Hoffman,
all out of the team, and manly at full strength and in form will just trample the melbourne storm (We should of been playing them [icon_frown )

So guys, that's my 2 cents worth, who do you guys reckon will win the 2008 premiership?

White suspended = Good news for Melbourne.

Hopefully Orford doesn't choke either.

I pick Manly after seeing both sides over the weekend. Manly by 13+ as Hammo said

White won't be suspended nothing in it.

Im going for Manly.
I really like the way Matai plays.

Going for Storm.
Thinking Manly may take it. Not off a full strength Storm side but without Smith and Hoffman they will have a shot.
White nothing to answer.

Manly after last nights performance.

Storm still look a little gittery to me

I am tipping Manly but if the Storm are to win Cronk will be clive churchill medalist and Folau will score two tries..

Who cares? Hoping for a nil all draw, both teams and all their supporters fatally injured.

I couldn't care less who wins, might not even watch it.

My Grand Final starts at 2:15pm that day... baby Broncos FTW!!!

I am hoping Melb win. I think Manly are strong enough to win but I definately don't think Melb will go down without a fight.

as bad as some ppl think the mcintyre system is, it got us the right result in the end, the top 2 teams playing the grand final. i think manly will win

Manly to choke again as they usually do when in grand final favourites. They were favourites against the Eels several times in the 80's but choked and they're still Manly the team I love to hate.

Agreee with Coxy and Hitman. I have never been less interested in a Grand Final in my life and really not sure I'll watch it. Will tune in for U20s then probably bail.

Flutterby said:
Agreee with Coxy and Hitman. I have never been less interested in a Grand Final in my life and really not sure I'll watch it. Will tune in for U20s then probably bail.

2001, 2003, 2004??? eusa_think

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.