Matt Cecchin

He's a favourite of Archer, he'll be fine.
Gerard Sutton was the preferred ref I believe until the media (unfairly) crucified him after our semifinal against the Titans last year.

Can I bump this thread again?

Cecchin is seriously out of his depth at a regular level, let alone an Origin match.

So much inconsistency.

Can I bump this thread again?

Cecchin is seriously out of his depth at a regular level, let alone an Origin match.

So much inconsistency.

May be true but I don't think he can be blamed for the loss tonight. Blues just too good.

I agree with you about inconsistency. What shits me about the refs is that on the weekend both of these muppets will come out and blow 20 penalties.

Maroons lost by 24 and beaten by a much better team and you're blaming the referee?

Maroons lost by 24 and beaten by a much better team and you're blaming the referee?
I just don't think Cecchin is up to NRL standard let alone Origin.

Blues were the better team by far.

Don't make this about your jizzfest for NSW buddy.

You do know Checchin is from Queensland

....and therein lies the problem here. Look past the Origin tint and read the post. The loss hasn't been blamed on him....in fact go back and read the previous 4 fucking pages and note that this has been an ongoing discussion for a long time.

Admittedly we had a few high shots glossed over, but that was in opening exchanges which are accepted as part of it. But that Gillett one is inexcusable- he was standing directly in front and did nothing after he was hit flush on the chin.

It was one of the best refereeing performances I have seen from 2 refs in a decade. No complaints at all. Was tough and quick. Was a great spectacle

Just wasn't a fan of all the forward passes, but wouldn't have changed the result.

A bad ref performance is a bad ref performance, results and who won what doesn't always come into it.

What's that got to do with anything mate?

bman is one of those Blues fans who tries too hard, and often just rambles rubbish when it comes to Origin. I wouldn't take much notice.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.