RUMOUR Matt Lodge signs until 2020

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Yep. What's worse?

Rusted on Broncos fans just going through the motions?

Rusted on NRL fans just going through the motions?

Why stop there? Rusted on Marvel fans... Rusted on Star Wars fans...just going through the motions...

What the **** happened to this world?

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
It's amazingly polarizing how different the media reaction has been to this compared to Lodge playing in March. Is it because of the way the Broncos handled it this time? Is it because the season is half over so now no blazing headlines will be as effective as before Round 1 kicks off? A combination of both?

More like the media's shameless opportunism is on show for all to see. They aren't in a place to benefit from the buzz around the start of the season this time so now they don't give a shit. Parasites.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
It's amazingly polarizing how different the media reaction has been to this compared to Lodge playing in March. Is it because of the way the Broncos handled it this time? Is it because the season is half over so now no blazing headlines will be as effective as before Round 1 kicks off? A combination of both?

More like the media's shameless opportunism is on show for all to see. They aren't in a place to benefit from the buzz around the start of the season this time so now they don't give a shit. Parasites.
I think it's partially to do with lodge himself too. He made a mistake, has taken accountability and just went about playing football quietly. You don't really see him talk much to the media or do you see him getting around flashing tattoo sleeves like a Greg bird or josh Dugan type.

big k

QCup Player
Everytime I want a good laugh I go have a look at LU. Wanna see want false claims and allegations are with regards to this, go have a look over there. Those fuckers know everything aboug this, including why Lodge is settled just ask them.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Everytime I want a good laugh I go have a look at LU. Wanna see want false claims and allegations are with regards to this, go have a look over there. Those fuckers know everything aboug this, including why Lodge is settled just ask them.
I love the Merge supporters shitting on us over it most of all. Shameless hypocrites.

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
You think that’s hypocritical?

Marina Go is completely hypocritical ...

she had no problems signing Russell Packer who spent time in jail for nearly killing a guy ... but i guess that deserves a second chance, right

I just tweeted that to her, let's see if she has the guts to respond

Last edited:

ettybay

BRL Player
Etty Bay
Marina Go is completely hypocritical ...

she had no problems signing Russell Packer who spent time in jail for nearly killing a guy ... but i guess that deserves a second chance, right

I just tweeted that to her, let's see if she has the guts to respond
In life, people who throw stones tend to live in glass houses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter