McCullough or Hunt?

• Total voters
Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
It's time to ask the question...

Who is our better option as Hooker?

Personally, I think Hunt adds more with his better kicking game.

What are the thoughts of other Broncoshq members?

I like Macca, but I reckon Hunt has added more at Hooker in his limited time in the position. It is good for the club that we have two good options in such a key position. [icon_lol1.

In such a key position or in a sucky position?

Key position.
I reckon Hunt tbh, he's been impressive in the 9.

I still prefer Macca, mainly due to his better defense, as I believe there is little difference is either player's service.

Either one if fine IMO. Hunt looks to be a quicker passer while McCullough seems to be able to get through more work.

I think having both in the team is best for the team at the moment, neither player is really up tp 80 mins of qaulity football.

Bucking Beads said:
I think having both in the team is best for the team at the moment, neither player is really up tp 80 mins of qaulity football.

i agree with you beads, keep them both in the team.

Yeah, both is definitely the way to go.

McCullough is our future at hooker. For now though I would like to continue to have both rotating at hooker. Give Macca some time though and he should have a kicking game. I remember he had a decent one in the U20s so he it's not like he can't kick at all.

Where is Hunt going to fit though? Wallace will be at the club for a while and Hunt has provided more opportunities than McCullough has at hooker. I love both, but I think Hunt is the option for the moment.

Didn't think McCullough looked very good tonight.
He is a better defender though, which is something we need.

Maybe so, but Hunt created the extra 6 points that game me the 13+ that I needed...

I also think both players can play in the halves so it is good for the club TBH.

Mccullough seems slower than Hunt in a few areas. Passing, pace, creativity.

Bucking Beads said:
I also think both players can play in the halves so it is good for the club TBH.

I don't want to see us try out McCullough in the halves anytime soon.

ningnangnong said:
Bucking Beads said:

I don't want to see us try out McCullough in the halves anytime soon.

Well we don't need to with Norman playing well. I was just saying both Hunt and Macca are capable in the halves for down the track if we have to make a choice on which players end up in the 9.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.