NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Something like that.......
it seems to me we failed to get into his head. We failed to pay enough attention to get to the heart of his problems and now that the pressure is off him, he's starting to figure it out for himself.
He’s going to have a great season in a second tier English comp. Clive Palmer might even sign him at this rate.

it seems to me we failed to get into his head. We failed to pay enough attention to get to the heart of his problems and now that the pressure is off him, he's starting to figure it out for himself.
If this isn’t the biggest load of crap I’ve ever read….. he’s not gonna have a job this year. He was always a hopeless bum, it’s just he used to be a hopeless bum with some footwork and talent.

And before you bite back……..yeah so what, i’ve never been on 1mil a yr.

And before you bite back……..yeah so what, i’ve never been on 1mil a yr.
Exactly.....and either have I, so neither of us really know just what Milford actually went through, do we.

As a large successful club like the Broncos, you would have thought they would have the resources to find someone to figure it out?

Exactly.....and either have I, so neither of us really know just what Milford actually went through, do we.

As a large successful club like the Broncos, you would have thought they would have the resources to find someone to figure it out?
Someone like Wayne Bennett? Who coached him for a big chunk? Yeah sure they should have got someone better than him.

Big chunk when he was playing well.....yes, you're right. Keep going, you're getting good at this.

Someone like Wayne Bennett? Who coached him for a big chunk? Yeah sure they should have got someone better than him.

Bennett had him playing well tbf. Milfords issue has always been he has relied on his natural ability to get by. When things started to not go his way, he just didnt have the drive to change things. His last 3 years here we let him get away with too much, probably because of his salary and our lack of options.

“Playing well”

I think I hear the echo of bg’s past. 2018 potty eh xxxx?
Yeah dumb arse...in the past, when WB was coach!

?

GIF by NETFLIX

In Australia...we pronounce it as "arse"

What happened....you were doing well

couldn't maintain?

In Australia...we pronounce it as "arse"

What happened....you were doing well

couldn't maintain?
let‘s get the thread back on topic dumbass. How do you think milf will fair this season?

Are you new to Rugby League....? Its been widely reported that he hasn't been registered for the 2022 season

.....based on that

its hard to say.

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Are you new to Rugby League....? Its been widely reported that he hasn't been registered for the 2022 season

.....based on that

its hard to say.

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
Will you still take a banner supporting him to the game?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.