NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Sign him before the weekend
daffy duck masturbation GIF

From Courierfail.

"Milford appeared in a Brisbane court today where he pleaded guilty to public nuisance and wilful damage, but the more serious charges of assault have been dismissed."

2 year $1000 good behaviour, no conviction recorded.

CCTV footage from the night in question shows two women attacking Milford with a volley of punches. The former Broncos five-eighth does not retaliate, instead venting his anger by picking up a bin and throwing it, damaging a nearby vehicle.

I actually think it's disgraceful how he's been treated and he should be suing the NRL for lost income. Knights are apparently still keen to sign him and may do it as soon as this week.

Get him back on minimum wage. We'd be silly not to. It's a Roosters move for sure.

1m Milford = trash. 120k Milford? Sign me up.

100% agree, if we don't someone like Melbourne will.

Get him back on minimum wage. We'd be silly not to. It's a Roosters move for sure.

1m Milford = trash. 120k Milford? Sign me up.
Are the Broncos smart enough though?

Are we smart enough to sign him up though and will he still want to play here?

I think Kevvie liked what he saw in the last few games he played for us.

We have a spare place and if we used isaako's cash we'd be getting him almost as a freebie.

Do FFS, before the Storm grab him.

I am sort of pissed off that club just flat out went "not our problem now" when they probably knew about the cctv footage. Could his form have been so awful and his confidence absolutely shot because his partner is a psycho?

I know when I was younger I went from not even being able to hold down a job to earning really good money and never ever having a problem in a workplace and the only difference was I had ejected a toxic person from my life.

Gotta say I feel for the bloke now.

I am sort of pissed off that club just flat out went "not our problem now" when they probably knew about the cctv footage. Could his form have been so awful and his confidence absolutely shot because his partner is a psycho?

I know when I was younger I went from not even being able to hold down a job to earning really good money and never ever having a problem in a workplace and the only difference was I had ejected a toxic person from my life.

Gotta say I feel for the bloke now.

Why? He wasn't contracted to the Broncos when It happened, he'd signed with the Rabbits.

Ok good point I must have got the timeline wrong as to when the incident occurred because Souths didn't seem to do anything except go "yeah nah" at it.

Hopefully. He's a quality player, he was just extremely overpaid. His real worth is about 300-400k.

120k for 12 months, if he plays well, give him 400k p.a for the next 3 years, he'd be a perfect partner to Reynolds for the next 3 years.
Depends how money hungry he is as well I guess. I’m sure his preference is to remain in south east Qld so you’d think Redcliffe and the titans will be inquiring

I sitll dont think we should sign the fat lazy merkin.

We are starting over for a reason.

That being said, i agree with Kimlo that the NRL have treated him terribly based on this outcome and he should sue the pants of them.

With the CCTV footage, I'm baffled at why he was even charged with assault in the first place. This cost him his contract at the Bunnies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  • mrslong
  • K-Style
  • Brocko
  • RodF
  • broncos4life
  • Yellowfella
  • ostin86
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • thenry
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.