NEWS Milford Discussion Thread

Vlandys wont tolerate violence towards women he is saying. So we currently have just off the top of my head, Fonua-Blake, Walker, Haas and lodge, probably others who i am forgetting as well who are running around and have been proven to act in a violent manner towards women. Milf got cleared, but he still cant come back. Still makes no sense.

Vlandys wont tolerate violence towards women he is saying. So we currently have just off the top of my head, Fonua-Blake, Walker, Haas and lodge, probably others who i am forgetting as well who are running around and have been proven to act in a violent manner towards women. Milf got cleared, but he still cant come back. Still makes no sense.
Cause related to Broncos therefore different rules

Sounds like Milford has been cleared by the nrl and will join the knights. The cord has finally been cut. I can see him putting on a clinic when he plays us

From nrl.com

An NRL statement said Milford must successfully complete a series of personal development and tailored rehabilitation programs and ongoing assessments with NRL Wellbeing & Education, including regular updates to the Integrity Unit.

They are dragging this shit out with Milford. So basically the police and the courts say he didnt assault or push anyone, but the NRL have decided he did. Its crazy.
Why is there not more outrage in the media? The NRL has decided to throw the book at someone who has been proven to be innocent, yet they continue to let actual offenders play. Why is he being treated like a criminal? It's mind-boggling.

Why is there not more outrage in the media? The NRL has decided to throw the book at someone who has been proven to be innocent, yet they continue to let actual offenders play. Why is he being treated like a criminal? It's mind-boggling.

Nobody cares because he isnt somebody like Nathan Cleary.

Nobody cares because he isnt somebody like Nathan Cleary.
He isn't anymore, but at one point in time, people all across the game were making a claim for him being the best player in the competition.

I'd say im comfortably one of the biggest Milford haters on this forum and even i think the NRL are fucking the bloke over.

I kinda wish he sued the arse off the NRL.

I like it. I like that he has to do things to be educated about things he didn't do according to the courts. I also like the consistency with the NSW captain who confessed to racial comments toward an Asian woman, the education programs he had to complete have totally changed him and I am glad that he was held up as the standard of consistency for the Integrity Unit too. I am also glad that Tedesco, as one of the faces of rugby league was held to as high an account as a no-ish name player who slipped out a homosexual slur to a heterosexual player. The consistency and professionalism of the NRL, love it. Well done NRL, well done.

What was the punishment for the on field homophobia? I kinda feel sorry for that guy, I call my mates poofters all the time.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.