NEWS Milford: I want to stay

Screw the BHQ BBQ, we need the BHQ fight night.
2C5183D6-3A42-4842-98D2-117EAE2B4BF7.jpeg

Seibs could take you I think. He fights smart, not hard.
Seibs would look like a world-beater for 2 rounds, then there would be an unexpected extended break between rounds 2 and 3 and after that, it would be an absolute massacre.

Meanwhile, broncsgoat broncsgoat, you haven’t answered my questions.
Seeing as they play almost the same position, at the same club and their contracts are up for renewal at the same time, there is no better comparison.

Dearden played 12 of his 17 games in 2020, with the other 5 under Seibold in 2019. You’re more than happy to blame Milfords form on Seibold, so why not Dearden? After all, the stats indicate Dearden was equal to or better than the bloke you relentlessly defend / worship.

We've seen Milf be exceptional - we've seen Dearden do nothing.

People act as if I'm calling Tom shit or the worst player the game has ever seen - I'm just calling him what he has shown and that's just average.
Dearden was in high school the last time Milford did anything ‘exceptional’.

Imagine going from Year 12 all the way to the NRL and in that same amount of time Milford has managed to rack up what, a dozen try assists, and yet you somehow think the kid is the bang average one of the two... :rofl

Last edited:

Imagine going from Year 12 all the way to the NRL and in that same amount of time Milford has managed to rack up what, a dozen try assists, and yet you somehow think the kid is the bang average one of the two... :rofl

Tbf that try against Souths last year in round 2 was mint.

The difference I guess, is that Milford has actually performed exceptionally at NRL level, but Dearden hasn’t...

The difference I guess, is that Milford has actually performed exceptionally at NRL level, but Dearden hasn’t...
Given he’s played 17 games across 2 seasons in one of the worst performing teams of the modern era, all whilst having multiple different halves partners and even more revolving players in other positions around him, I’d just like to know; what exceptional football do you believe he should have produced in this time?

Given he’s played 17 games across 2 seasons in one of the worst performing teams of the modern era, all whilst having multiple different halves partners and even more revolving players in other positions around him, I’d just like to know; what exceptional football do you believe he should have produced in this time?
Doesn't have to be exceptional, just more than what he gave us. Zero wins, and very few attacking stats.

bUt MiLfOrD wAs 2018 pOtY!?!

Can i pay to jump in the ring for the BHQ fight night?

Doesn't have to be exceptional, just more than what he gave us. Zero wins, and very few attacking stats.
Yet he still equalled or outperformed Milford in every stat.

But hey, according to you, the bloke is still “nothing but bang average” whilst the sun continues to shine from Milford’s arse.

Yet he still equalled or outperformed Milford in every stat.

But hey, according to you, the bloke is still “nothing but bang average” whilst the sun continues to shine from Milford’s arse.
Milf got 3 wins. Didn’t outperform him there.

And I’ve been critical of Milford.

if people would stop referencing him every time I make a fucking post Id hardly ever talk about the bloke.

Quite right. How indeed could an exceptional player, play well unless everybody else does as well?

We have never ever seen a player in a team playing at a level far beyond what everyone else in that team is doing... 🙄

Which is ironic, because we have also never seen Tom play at a level far beyond what anyone else in the Broncs has been doing...

I wish the lad well, hope he becomes a great of the game. There is just nothing whatsoever he has done in the NRL to suggest he will, as yet.

Last edited:
We've seen Milf be exceptional - we've seen Dearden do nothing.

People act as if I'm calling Tom shit or the worst player the game has ever seen - I'm just calling him what he has shown and that's just average.
Bang average doesn't sound to flattering, and Milford had the luxury of a team that came seconds from a premiership, Dearden hasn't.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.