Milford's chance to stake Maroons claim

Corey Norman in origin talk, as much I dislike him. He has developed into a top NRL half. I just wished Wayne Bennett was around when he was coming through the ranks at the Broncos. Norman and Milford would be awesome for Broncos and QLD

DCE is sort of like the Pearce to NSW, has had his chance to prove himself in origin has failed several times. DCE's form isn't anything special to throw him into origin again. Morgan will get a crack at no.6 with Milford on the bench(at this present time) but if Milford keeps improving and Morgan keeps playing quiet, we could see Milford in the 6.

Corey Norman in origin talk, as much I dislike him. He has developed into a top NRL half. I just wished Wayne Bennett was around when he was coming through the ranks at the Broncos. Norman and Milford would be awesome for Broncos and QLD

Yeah I completely agree with this. I couldn't wait to see the back of Norman when he left but he had really come good and the issue now seems to more be with Griffin than Corey.

Milford and Norman would have been magic... sigh.

Norman might be a good player but I value attitude first then skill second. He might have plenty of the latter but the former leaves a lot to be desired. The moment you don our jersey, run out onto the field then put in some of the most disinterested, insipid performances I've seen from any player is the moment I have no respect left for you

Milford & Cronk = GUN

DCE is sort of like the Pearce to NSW, has had his chance to prove himself in origin has failed several times. DCE's form isn't anything special to throw him into origin again. Morgan will get a crack at no.6 with Milford on the bench(at this present time) but if Milford keeps improving and Morgan keeps playing quiet, we could see Milford in the 6.
Lol....seriously doubt Milford will see SOO anytime soon. Happy to be wrong and will say so should that be the case

Yeah I completely agree with this. I couldn't wait to see the back of Norman when he left but he had really come good and the issue now seems to more be with Griffin than Corey.

Milford and Norman would have been magic... sigh.

Hunt and Norman would have been a decent combo

I don't think Milf is ready for the QLD 6 spot just yet, his game is nowhere near consistent enough, he still has a few too many errors in him, drop balls, poor passing decisions.

His short kicking has definitely improved this year tho and I do think time in a origin camp with Smith and Cronk etc might be good for him and would probably help him go to that next level.

Norman probably has all round better game at the moment.

Lol....seriously doubt Milford will see SOO anytime soon. Happy to be wrong and will say so should that be the case

If the Maroon selectors are smart they would pick Milford, if Thurston is ruled out.

Not only is he more talented than the rest of the reported contenders ... but having him training and playing along side Cronk and Smith would do wonders for his development not only for the Broncos but for the Maroons long term future as well.

So many harsh critics, I think Milford has been amazing seen being at the Broncos. Slow start to the year but he's one of our best in the last couple games. Could you imagine Milford coming off the bench running around tired defenders, it's a site I'm definately looking forward too.

Hopefully Norman is picked. Less disruption to our team the better.

Also, I puke at the thought of pea-heart Norman ever coming back to the Broncos. I was never happier to see a Broncos player leave. Remember that Tamou attempted tackled against James Roberts? That's the sort of player Norman is, all the talent in the world, but no heart.

No thanks. I'd rather Shane Perry.

Yes.

I like origin, but I like the Broncos more, and I'm sick of it ruining our season. Until the rubbish scheduling is sorted out so it doesn't destroy our season, every. Fucking. Year. Then I have no interest in seeing any of our players selected.

Milford is zero chance of making SOO in my opinion. Too many shortcomings, would be exposed. If not JT it will be Corey Norman. Far better defence and in great form. If Norman makes it I will not be worried about him stepping up.
Add to that , he'll have absolutely no space to work in, the gaps just aren't there.

Only reason I would want Milford to be picked is so that he could play with Cronk and Smith. Would really help his development.

There's plenty of gaps there as the game progresses. Especially after the first 25 mins

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.