2. Boyd
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Michaels/Kemp
6.Lockyer
7. Wallace
9. Ennis

14 Marsh

As Long as Ennis Stays... I cant Wait I just want 08 over already and 09 to start

Agree, thats the best backline in the game with the addition of Izzy now _woohoo_

Well it might be mouth watering if 4 of the guys named there stay with us!

Michaels, Boyd, Kemp and Ennis havent been secured....so it might not be that mouth watering come the end of the season....or in a few weeks time, depending on when the contracts are sorted.

Michaels is definitely expendable.

Kemp is slowly improving as each game passes. Has much more quality than Michaels IMO.

IMO, Folau should play wing - on the right, outside Hodges.

I think SoO 1 showed Folau, like Hodges, does his best on the right side, and I reckon a Hodges/Folau combination on the right would be devastating.

Boyd or Michaels as left centre.

Israel needs some1 like Hodges inside with experience. he hasnt learnt all the little things of rugby league yet.

expensive backline it is... remove the salary cap let us keep our backline

ningnangnong said:

Kemp is slowly improving as each game passes. Has much more quality than Michaels IMO.

Nuh uh. Michaels is must more threatening in atttack than Kemp.

rnabokov said:

I think SoO 1 showed Folau, like Hodges, does his best on the right side, and I reckon a Hodges/Folau combination on the right would be devastating.

Pity hodges never passes. Folau would only get the ball from cut-outs or kicks.

draggx said:
I cant Wait I just want 08 over already and 09 to start

Why? Are we coming last or something?
I still see us as a huge contender for this years title.

Great Broncos fan you must be to give up on a season in the 11th round just cause we signed a good player for 2009. [eusa_naugh

The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
ningnangnong said:

You reckon? Michaels can hit a gap with sheer power and strength, but Kemp is a little more creative, has a more speed and a good step.

Michaels looks more likely to break the line and has a bit of mongrel in him. Much better prospect than Kemp IMO.

Jebadude said:
The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
ningnangnong said:

You reckon? Michaels can hit a gap with sheer power and strength, but Kemp is a little more creative, has a more speed and a good step.

Michaels looks more likely to break the line and has a bit of mongrel in him. Much better prospect than Kemp IMO.

I have to agree with Jebadude [icon_drun
Kemp has speed nothing else.
Michaels is like Hancock, always a slut to tackle.

Not only is Michaels more dangerous in attack than Kemp and probably equal to Boyd, but his defence on the wing is one of the best in the game IMO, and probably the best thing about him.

Kemp is much better in broken play, where as Michaels is more solid all around.

QUEENSLANDER said:
rnabokov said:

Pity hodges never passes. Folau would only get the ball from cut-outs or kicks.

Exactly terrible idea. Folau is a gun if he has to be on the wing don't put him outside (as great as he is) Hodges because he refuses to pass, Folau is a proven centre and a proven rep winger why the hell waste that much talent and that much money by sticking out in the cold next to Hodges.

Maybe once he gets a realy good winger on the outside of him they can work some nice plays out =P

lyn said:
Maybe once he gets a realy good winger on the outside of him they can work some nice plays out =P

He had Michaels out there screaming for the football for a whole season and I would deem him to be good [icon_wink

Ehh fair enough. Doesnt matter where you put folau imo just kick for him and we win :D

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.