NBA 13/14 Season

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I know it's not as big here as the NFL or NRL, however I know we got some followers as well. Who supports who and how do you feel about your team this season?

As a Lakers fan It's going to be an interesting one, starting the season with a pretty average roster outside of the Big 3 in Nash, Gasol and Bryant. Still confident they can sneak into the playoffs.

Golden State Warriors (because they're moving back to San Fran soon)... :tongue_smilie:

Until Curry takes the money and comes to LA (Wishful thinking)

The bandwagon and hipster wagon will be parked in Brooklyn for the start of the season. Poor old Rondo must be feeling left behind in Boston!!

All the media attention will be on #TheReturn of D-Rose. Will be great to see him back - pressure firmly on him though with Nate Robinson off to Denver.

The Cavs should improve off the back of their player movement - Jarrett Jack, Earl Clark together with the number 1 draft pick and Kyrie Irving could see them make the post-season.

Iguodala is a big pick up for GSW. They needed it with JJ off to Cleveland.

The Lakers will be better. No doubt in my mind about that.

I still can't believe the New Orleans Pelicans is NOT a gee-up.

And after all that the championship will stay in Miami and then hope LeBron stays with it!!

Repping for the Pelicans over here, but I don't follow the league too closely at all. I suspect that their prospects are pretty dim...

I'm looking forward to seeing how Bynum goes for the Cavs. If he's 85%, we instantly become a 7 or 8 seed in the East.

Bynum 100% is the best centre in the league, the issue with him however is the same as with Howard. They are both little kids.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Bynum goes for the Cavs. If he's 85%, we instantly become a 7 or 8 seed in the East.

I totally forgot about Bynum. Cavs make postseason for sure.

Go the Thunder!!! We got a young big man which is what we need, so if he comes on strong, look out!!

For anyone considering the NBA League pass for this season 'NBALP152013' is the code needed for 15% off. Their monthly billing comes down to around $20 a month.

Really keen for the start of the season, I've supported the Lakers since about 2003, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about a lot of the players the Lakers have signed, I am however extremely hyped about Nick Young. I don't think Kobe will be ready for opening night, so the Lakers starting line-up will probably end up being something along the lines of..

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Wesley Johnson
SF - Nick Young
PF - Chris Kaman
C - Pau Gasol

Eh.. I think we'll honestly struggle to make the playoffs this season, baring a Kobe Bryant miracle, we'll basically need him to average somewhere in the region of 30 points per game for us to stand a chance of making the 8.

I'm also very excited for the Fantasy NBA season to start, I've been running a 10 or 12 man league over the last 4-5 years, it's really enjoyable and makes watching every game more exciting.

Nick Young is going to be great to watch, Lakers.com put up a 'spending the day with' video of him the other day and he's excited to be a Laker. Most of the blokes on the roster now have taken pay cuts to be in the Purp and Gold and get their chance to impress for next season.

We will make the playoffs and surprise a few people, won't win it all but we will do better than expected.

PG - Steve Nash
SG - Wesley Johnson
SF - Nick Young
PF - Chris Kaman
C - Pau Gasol

I think if Blake can improve on his end of season and Hill can regain his form we should be right, Kobe won't be far off worst case late November I expect. There is normal healing time and then there is Mamba healing time.

Now if only Sacre can find his mojo! Love his energy.

San Fran, the same sex orientated capital of the USA.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Manifesto
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.