NBA 13/14 Season

It's either that or coming home to Australia and spearheading the return of the Brisbane Bullets #dreamin #unlikely

talking about the Bullets it seems Tassie will get a team and maybe a second Melbourne side before the Bullets get a look in.

Bullets will be back in no time! #Believe

So rumours for K.Love heading to LA are heating up, I wouldn't say no to getting Love in 2015 either. Question is do the Timberwolves trade him to get value from him now or wait and hope it's all rumours?

A Gasol/Love trade would give LA their extra star and Gasols expiring contract would make the Wolves a player in free agency this season if they choose to.

talking about the Bullets it seems Tassie will get a team and maybe a second Melbourne side before the Bullets get a look in.

Yeh it doesn't look like the Bullets will be back any time soon hey. Real shame.

So rumours for K.Love heading to LA are heating up, I wouldn't say no to getting Love in 2015 either. Question is do the Timberwolves trade him to get value from him now or wait and hope it's all rumours?

A Gasol/Love trade would give LA their extra star and Gasols expiring contract would make the Wolves a player in free agency this season if they choose to.

Would that be a huge gain for the Lakers though? Love is better than Gasol but I thought the Lakers would only trade PG away if it meant luxury tax savings?

It feels wrong that Tim Hardaway is playing against Miami.

Gasol is out for a week, glad I managed to trade him away in Fantasy!

My team is going down hill now anyway.

@Porthoz

Have you got an NBA League Pass and Apple TV, or XBOX/PS3? The Dunk contest will be on Sunday. Happy to supply an Apple TV and iPad if you guys are interested?
Well... Happy for you to bring it along as I have neither, but the Nines will be on most of the day...

So according to reports/rumours Kyrie Irving has told friends/family that he would leave Cleveland for the Lakers if given the chance to. Bundle that with Kevin Love wanting to be a Laker, I'd like to see LA start discussing some trades with these clubs to convince them now is the time to move.

PG - Irving
SG - Bryant
PF - Kelly
SF -Henry
C - Love

6th - Young/Marshall

Just need to organise the bench a little better and it's sweet... Jordan Hill/Jodie Meeks both wish to stay.

Oh and work out that draft pick to get Dante Exum who can replace Kobe when he retires.

Last edited:
I think Irving just wants the **** out of Cleveland. I still think he ends up at the Knicks.

If Melo stays at the Knicks it could be a good home for Irving, I hope Melo does stay in NY as much as I'd love to see him in LA. As for Irving he would be a great replacement for the old man Nash (much love and respect but just retire please) however if Irving doesn't come to LA i'll be fine with Marshall.

So many moves to be made especially with Lebron a chance of moving. Miami could even make a play for Irving.

Oh how pissed would Cleveland be if they stole Irving as well! I hate Miami but would love to see that play out lol.

The next week is going to be interesting with the trade deadline coming up, Lakers are rumoured to be moving Nash, Gasol and Kaman but any of their contracts outside Kobe are a chance.

LeBron is a ****. Just saying...

I'm expecting the Lakers to get rolled :( The injury list is stupid.

Nash - Constant issues
Blake - Burst ear drum (will play anyway)
Farmar - Constant issues
Henry - Still another month before return
Gasol - trade him already, injuries and desire are killing him
Meeks - Sprained ankle
Marshall - Sprained ankle
Young - Day to Day however likely a week

actually here is a picture from the Bleacher Report that sums it up.

Bf6mgswCIAA5n_N.jpg

An absolutely incredible finish by Lebron yesterday, with a massive under pressure 3 to win the game leaving just .1 seconds on the clock... Steph Curry had just busted out a massive +1 drive the play before to seemingly win the game. Seriously. Awesome.

That was one of the best games of the season. Incredible comeback by GSW but oh man that clutch 3 pointer from Lebron was satisfying. Another "take that haters" moment!

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.