NBA 13/14 Season

I don't see that as a disadvantage...

Just pointing it out, no hidden meaning. :)

It worked well for Kaep/Davis last season in the NFL right? brotherly love :nashy:
Oh come on mate, you support the Gay Packers (see what I did there).
If you're gonna try to get a rise out of me, you'll need to up the level... :finger:

Oh come on mate, you support the Gay Packers (see what I did there).
If you're gonna try to get a rise out of me, you'll need to up the level... :finger:

hey hey hey hey hey hey.... hey!

I'm also very excited for the Fantasy NBA season to start, I've been running a 10 or 12 man league over the last 4-5 years, it's really enjoyable and makes watching every game more exciting.

Unbreak, would you be able to link me to your fantasy league?

Lakers are going to shock a fair few people this season, guys like Henry, Johnson, D-O and Young are really standing out and guys like Nash, Gasol, Blake and Kaman are looking as you'd expect.

Lakers are going to shock a fair few people this season, guys like Henry, Johnson, D-O and Young are really standing out and guys like Nash, Gasol, Blake and Kaman are looking as you'd expect.

The best thing about this is that most of the 'young, potential stand-out' players are only on 1 year contracts so if they under perform, they are gone, but if they play well, we (the Lakers) can re-sign them, a good position indeed.

Hopefully these half decent players, added with a potential big FA or 2 in the off season will allow us to field a potentially competitive team for the next few years.

We have a few players now who are friends with Carmelo, if Kobe takes the predicted pay cut we are a real good chance of landing Melo in 14/15 and ESPN are saying if we get Melo then Lebron is likely to be interested as well.

Lakers vs Warriors on ESPN in an hour!

Order restored! :thefinger:

I'm happy with the result, the Warriors played their starters for the 4th while the Lakers played their bench and tested out 3rd choice players. Yet still the result was only 5points, amazing effort and the Lakers will surprise plenty this season while the Warriors could very well have peaked in 2012/13.

I didn't even bother, I've heard it can cause issues if you're using the Xbox to stream games and since that'll be my main stream I won't take the risk.

Lakers Vs Warriors on ESPN at n 10minutes! (9:30pm real time)

Yep, thus the reason Nash/Gasol aren't playing in the second half and Young/Henry don't appear to playing in the 4th... The Lakers on court now are the guys most likely to be waived before the season.

I like the Thunder, I'm predicting Durant will win MVP this season actually.

For me team ranking goes.

1 - Lakers
2 - Knicks
3 - Thunder
4 - Cavs
5 - Warriors

**** the rest!

Anybody else around here going to buy 2K14 next gen? looks amazing. Imagine an NRL game like that :)

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • jd87
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncsNBundy
  • MrMoore
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.