NBA 13/14 Season

I've got it on the 360 and will grab it on the X1 as well, it looks amazing.

Lakers bench destroying the Clip show on opening night at Staples ! :nod:

The Lakers woke the league up today! Don't sleep on LA.

What do we think of the Lakers' 10-9 start given they were without Kobe?
How will they go with Kobe for the remainder of the season?

It was solid start for a team many expected would just tank it, The Lakers will make the playoffs now and with confidence have shown they can knock off top teams.

Interesting to note, move them to the East and they are top 5 easy right now.

It was solid start for a team many expected would just tank it, The Lakers will make the playoffs now and with confidence have shown they can knock off top teams.

Interesting to note, move them to the East and they are top 5 easy right now.

Can they do it in a 7 match series though?

And they would be 3rd in the East as of now.

Last edited:
Can they do it in a 7 match series though?

And they would be 3rd in the East as of now.

Yeah I think they could, The best result would be to face the Clippers in the first round. Confidence from a very possible win would carry the team. However we have along way to go before that, first things first Kobe needs to knock down his 665 points to pass MJ on the scorers list.

Yeah I think they could, The best result would be to face the Clippers in the first round. Confidence from a very possible win would carry the team. However we have along way to go before that, first things first Kobe needs to knock down his 665 points to pass MJ on the scorers list.

How many minutes on average do you think he will play in his first 10 games back?
I'm picking between 28-32 if Mikey D has his way. If Kobe has his way, I think it could be closer to 38-40 (dat mamba mentality).

I agree with the 665 as well.

What other records is he close to breaking?

I'd say he will play 30 average and won't be pushing minutes like he did last season, the Lakers have now what they didn't in 2012/13. Two big man who work together (Hill/Gasol) and a backup big man who isn't afraid to be the third string (Kaman) partner that up with Young who is pushing for 6th man of the year and a Sacre finally finding his place (I hope he is Laker for life.) Kobe won't need to do everything this time, he might struggle for awhile in not doing it all however once he knows the team have his back he will shine.

I'd say he will play 30 average and won't be pushing minutes like he did last season, the Lakers have now what they didn't in 2012/13. Two big man who work together (Hill/Gasol) and a backup big man who isn't afraid to be the third string (Kaman) partner that up with Young who is pushing for 6th man of the year and a Sacre finally finding his place (I hope he is Laker for life.) Kobe won't need to do everything this time, he might struggle for awhile in not doing it all however once he knows the team have his back he will shine.

I think he will struggle with playing Mike's 3 and D play style. This is my only concern moving forward. The Lakers have been doing so well playing this style with the role players they have. When Kobe comes in, he is basically the coach. I just hope it works out.

I'm seriously glad we don't have that cancer in Dwight now...

Also, who do you think we should pick up in the FA in July?

Also, who do you think we should pick up in the FA in July?

I'm a Melo fan so naturally I'd love to see him in LA, otherwise I'm not really sure. Would love to see them keep Johnson/Henry/Hill/Young tho.

What is doing with the Bulls? Trading Deng for Bynum from Cleveland?? Bulls starting a rebuild I'd imagine?

Bulls are tanking this season, Boozer is rumoured to be getting let go as well and they just waived Bynum.

Fucken Rose made of glass is ruining them. Oh well. Hopefully they can draft a gun.

Nuggets are looking to trade Miller and a heap of teams have just waived players. Including the Lakers waiving Williams which I'm diappointed with.

The silly season begins!

Silly season is always good if your team gets someone good.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Inknition
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • something
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Maroon4life
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • levikaden
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.