NBA 2014 off-season discussion (Draft, trades, free agents, it's all happening)

Kyle Lowry is free, tho reports are saying the Mavs have no interest in him.

Who does everyone support?

Sproj - OKC

I'm a Lakers fan. I have been since I was 8 years old and got an NBA game on Nintendo 64. Was going to go to a game whilst in LA in December but they sold out. Went to the Knicks VS Bulls game at Madison Square Garden though.

Lakers fan first, I also like to keep close track of the Knicks, Thunder and Nuggets. Refuse to cheer even slightly for the Spurs, Rockets, Celtics and Bulls.

Warriors, don't mind the Lakers, Knicks and Heat (because they come from cities I like).

I follow the Australians. I don't really have a team. Was the Bucks while Bogut was there, now the Warriors. Actually got to see Milwaukee play Boston back in 2007, however Bogut got injured 3 weeks before the game and both teams were bottom of the standings, still a good game. The US know how to put on an event.

Omer Asik to the Pelicans for a future first round draft pick & $1.5m, Rockets making room for Carmelo.

Chicago and I've got soft spots for Charlotte and Washington

Orlando Magic have traded Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets for Evan Fournier and the 56th pick in the 2014 NBA draft.

Good trade for both teams, Magic clear some cap space whilst making room at SG/SF for Oladipo & Harkless, looks more and more likely that they'll get Exum tomorrow.

It's draft day!!

For those able to watch, NBA.TV have a free trial until the end of June and ESPN are showing the draft on Foxtel as well. Starts at 9am for us.

So keen, GUHHHHH.

I honestly think some teams are going to move up today, wouldn't be surprised at all to see the 76ers get the 1st pick, they're offering 3rd, 10th, 32nd picks for it.

I've seen reports that the Cavs are still keen on a Love > 1st pick trade. Which is beyond stupid considering Love has said he would not re-sign with Cleveland regardless.

And ESPN click over to the draft! :D

1. Wiggins
2. Parker
3. Embiid
4. Gordon

Bit surprised that Orlando took Gordon over Exum/Smart, hope the Lakers get Exum!

Julius Randle, alright, safe pick I guess.. was really hoping we'd get a Point Guard.

Exum goes at 5 to Utah, will he become Mormon and/or polygamist?

It just seems so odd that Players get drafted by a club and then traded to another club the same day.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Rambstien
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • dasherhalo
  • Brocko
  • leon.bott
  • Skathen
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.