NBA 2014 off-season discussion (Draft, trades, free agents, it's all happening)

My fingers are crossed for the Bulls to make a good signing. Don't know much about him but McDermott seems to have been a decent pick up.

Lakers have made a call to Lebron and meet with Melo on Thursday. Pitch to a player that it's worth taking a pay cut for 2season follow by max deal afterwards plus they become to face of LA and they could land someone big.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bulls went all out to impress Carmleo Anthony

BreXUv7CUAMbx39.jpg

BreXvmbCAAAj1gm.jpg

There goes their entire 13/14 profit :p

The Spurs and Patty Mills have agreed on a three-year deal, according to the San Antonio Express News.

I guess that's good, I would've loved to have seen him starting somewhere.. but this is fine, there's probably a small chance that he becomes the starting SG once Manu retires after next season.

-

Also, Pau Gasol very likely to go to OKC, that would be awesome for him and the Thunder, and I'm a Lakers fan.

Westbrook
Jackson
Durant
Ibaka
Gasol

We would become contenders if that happens.

Lowry re-signs with Raptors for 4 seasons.. I guess that leaves Isaiah Thomas or Eric Bledsoe for the Lakers.. I'd love Bledsoe.

Saw something online where Livingstone is moving from Nets to Warriors. Not sure if it's a done deal though.

Saw something online where Livingstone is moving from Nets to Warriors. Not sure if it's a done deal though.

yeah it's done, they aren't re-signing Blake or Crawford, so they needed a back-up combo guard, and Livingston has done that his whole life, good buy for them.

Lakers and Knicks have both verbally offered Carmelo Anthony enormous deals in the vicinity of $100m over 4 seasons.

Lakers will have Kobe, Melo playing with nuffies

Lakers will have Kobe, Melo playing with nuffies

Kings just signed Darren Collison, meaning they won't be re-signing Isaiah Thomas, and there's still plenty of other talent on the market.. We could end up with this..

PG: Isaiah Thomas
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Carmelo Anthony
PF: Julius Randle
C: Pau Gasol

B: Steve Nash
B: Nick Young
B: Wesley Johnson
B: Ryan Kelly
B: Jordan Hill

Melo, Kobe & Pau out having dinner tonight apparently, we're supposedly meant to find out Melo's decision tomorrow, here's hoping to him coming to the Lakers!

Melo, Kobe & Pau out having dinner tonight apparently, we're supposedly meant to find out Melo's decision tomorrow, here's hoping to him coming to the Lakers!

He also spent time with Kobe and Love at UCLA today.

He also spent time with Kobe and Love at UCLA today.

Yeah I read that, don't think I'd want all 3 on the same team though.. that's a lot of shots, I'm praying for a starting line-up of Thomas, Bryant, Melo, Randle, Gasol for next season, with Nash, Young, etc off the bench... If we don't finish top 4 in the West with that line-up.. we never will.

**** yes, suck shit Miami fangays. Great decision Lebron.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Evander
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.