NBA 2014 off-season discussion (Draft, trades, free agents, it's all happening)

My mate down the street is a massive James fanboy not a team supporter, is this the case with a lot of NBA fans?

Now he will wear his Cavs jerseys instead of Heat.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make my predictions for the remaining big name free agents, just for a laugh.

Chris Bosh --> Houston Rockets
Chandler Parsons --> Houston Rockets
Dwyane Wade --> Miami Heat
Carmelo Anthony --> Chicago Bulls
Pau Gasol --> Oklahoma City Thunder
Trevor Ariza --> LA Lakers
Luol Deng --> Miami Heat
Isaiah Thomas --> Phoenix Suns
Eric Bledsoe --> LA Lakers
Greg Monroe --> LA Lakers
Lance Stephenson --> Indiana Pacers
Paul Pierce --> Brooklyn Nets

I like where you think Carmelo will end up.

I'm gonna make my predictions for the remaining big name free agents, just for a laugh.

Chris Bosh --> Houston Rockets
Chandler Parsons --> Houston Rockets
Dwyane Wade --> Miami Heat
Carmelo Anthony --> Chicago Bulls
Pau Gasol --> Oklahoma City Thunder
Trevor Ariza --> LA Lakers
Luol Deng --> Miami Heat
Isaiah Thomas --> Phoenix Suns
Eric Bledsoe --> LA Lakers
Greg Monroe --> LA Lakers
Lance Stephenson --> Indiana Pacers
Paul Pierce --> Brooklyn Nets

Kevin Love? Warriors?

Hill, Young re-sign and we pick up Lin as well, not bad at all for a start.

G - Lin/Bryant
F - Young/Randall
C - Hill

Nash, Sacre, Clarkson, Marshall

Not world beaters but will surprise a few teams, reports are Clarkson had a cracker of a game today scoring 21 and showed a wonderful ability to create shots.

Hill, Young re-sign and we pick up Lin as well, not bad at all for a start.

G - Lin/Bryant
F - Young/Randall
C - Hill

Nash, Sacre, Clarkson, Marshall

Not world beaters but will surprise a few teams, reports are Clarkson had a cracker of a game today scoring 21 and showed a wonderful ability to create shots.

Pretty garbage to be honest, especially in the West, wouldn't make the 8... I think we'll need at least 2 more big signings, I'm hoping for Ariza & Monroe.

PG - Lin
SG - Bryant
SF - Ariza
PF - Randle
C - Monroe

B - Nash
B - Clarkson
B - Young
B - Hill
B - Sacre

Btw, I wonder if this means the return of LB23? He only changed to 6 because the Heat retired 23 for Jordan.

Oh we are far from done this off season, wouldn't shock me if we pushed Bryant to the forwards and played Marshall/Lin together

Carmelo Anthony is staying with the Knicks. He obviously isn't keen on winning anything. Pau Gasol signed with the Bulls and the Rockets have signed Trevor Ariza. I wonder if the Bulls will still go after Dwayne Wade.

Gasol isn't official yet, terms are still being worked out fully and a sign and trade is possible.

Yeah twitter will sometimes tell you something that isn't real. Gasol will be a handy pick up but he is old and injury prone. I am loving getting more interested in Basketball since I've started to play the Glenn Cup.

Gasol announed on Facebook about 2minutes after my last post that he will be a Bull, heaps of Lakers fans are acting sad but **** it. The bloke was below his best the past 2 seasons and was constantly in trade talks.

Rumour on twitter saying the Cavs offered Wiggins, Bennett and first round pick for next year for Kevin Love. The Wolves said no.

Both teams are idiots, Cavs should not have offered so much for love and the Wolves shouldn't have said no given the chance of Love leaving next Free agency.

It's not even a chance, Kevin Love is 100% leaving in free agency, if they genuinely offered that much for him, they should've said agreed to it, immediately.

Pretty annoyed about the Lakers waiving Marshall, I'm a big fan of his and thought he'd get plenty of game time when Nash goes down as he likely will.

Pretty annoyed about the Lakers waiving Marshall, I'm a big fan of his and thought he'd get plenty of game time when Nash goes down as he likely will.

Not worried, we had to waive either him or Ryan Kelly, I find more potential coming from Kelly, plus our depth at PG is fine even without Marshall.

Lin, Nash, Clarkson.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.