New Away Jersey

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
CRzRloUUcAALe-A.png

It looks better here. I'm holding out until I see a proper fitted version with the grippy stuff
CRzXPSBU8AA5hnr.jpg

Looks like a bizarre hybrid between the 2014 heritage jersey and the 2015 home jersey. Nice to see they have integrated the William Hill logo better than this year though.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

And I thought we were done with the hideous fucking jerseys..

It's still not great but it's better than that shit from this year. I hated that single horizontal stripe across the chest.

**** me that's horrendous
Who the **** comes up with these designs. Just let them wear the heritage jersey they wore this year. That jersey is outstanding

Wouldn't be as bad if the gold stripes were straight like the home jersey and the collar and sleeve tips matched (preferably maroon).

Anyway, I hated our current home jersey when it was first released yet it grew on me as the season progressed, so it's entirely possible that this jersey will do the same.

I'm just trying to imagine what those downward arrow looking stripes will do for those of us with ... a generous waistline...

geez you blokes are picky.
Please see new mental image of BHQ
1445474014.jpg

Fucking oath I'm picky..

This is the Broncos. We shouldn't settle for garbage.

And considering the price for the jerseys, the least they can do is put some more effort in to the designs.. And if they can't, find someone that can.

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate... Ben Hunt doesn't help by derping it up hard in that first snap though.

Call me crazy, but I kind of like it. Clean and simple. Similar concept but shits all over 2014 heritage.

Might buy it.

I'll make a judgement after we've played a few games in it. My first impression is I don't like it, after checking it again in a few hours, I don't mind it. I also don't particularly care, the only time I really bitch about jersey designs is when we had WOW in a big white box, that was shit.

Not great, but far from our worst for an away jersey.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrRobot
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.