NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
49'ers had the luxury to take a few gambles with players full of potential, but coming from serious injuries. If they can nurse them back to full health and fitness, especially Marcus Lattimore, they could become strokes of genius.

Very curious about the British Olympian Okoye. The guy's never played NFL, but is a former Rugby player, and his results at the combine were unreal. The big advantage is that the niners have time to invest in the guy, and if he shows the same ability to learn American football as he did with the discus throw, he might become a very handy acquisition. I wonder how far he can throw the ball... :tongue_smilie:

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Im still not cool with G.Jennings not being at Greenbay this year :(

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I think Rodgers will do fine with what he has to work with. A great QB elevates his receivers. Jennings on the other hand....

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I think Rodgers will do fine with what he has to work with. A great QB elevates his receivers. Jennings on the other hand....

I heart Jennings :(

When I play Madden 13 I always go by the theory of 'If in doubt, throw to Jennings' and when I turned it on to play the other day Jennings was gone :(

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
time to play as Vikings then!

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
When I play Madden 13 I always go by the theory of 'If in doubt, throw to Jennings' and when I turned it on to play the other day Jennings was gone :(

I do the same but with Jimmy Graham...

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Is anyone else following the Tebow saga? There is alot of talk about him going to the Packers which is heating up more and more each day. Few drugged up Tebow fans are saying he will beat out Rodgers for the starting spot as well.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
If anyone thinks that Tebow can take the starting spot of the guy that well deserves a $100 million contract then they've gone full retard.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Apparently the LFL want Tebow to be Quarterback coach. I know which job I would be taking.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Is anyone else following the Tebow saga? There is alot of talk about him going to the Packers which is heating up more and more each day. Few drugged up Tebow fans are saying he will beat out Rodgers for the starting spot as well.

I just peed my pants, a little.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I heart Jennings :(

Haha that's my play too. :(

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Yeah good luck with that Tim. I seriously hope he is going no where near Green Bay

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Matheos
  • Stix
  • Maroon4life
  • BruiserMk1
  • The Strapper
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.