NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
What the hell is it about Tebow that makes people do that?!?!?!

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
What the hell is it about Tebow that makes people do that?!?!?!

His prayer rituals. He obviously prayers for deluded arsehole fans

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
One of these days Tebow will start his own cult and they'll all drink the Gatorade.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I like Tebow.

So do I. I would actually like him to succeed in the NFL as much as I love mocking him for his failings.

It's just this weird cultish following he attracts is retarded.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Tim Tebow is a good person.

However, if he thinks he will ever be a good QB in the NFL he is a fucking loon. If he wants to play in the NFL he is gonna have to learn to be a H-back, otherwise he can beat it.

Seriously - if any team thought he was any good he would have already been scooped up off waivers.

Delusional Tebow fans need to realize how much talent he had around him at UF that made him look good, and his defence at UF was ridiculous. Similiarly, at the Broncos their defense when Tebow was QB was just about the best in the league, keeping games close for Tebow to try and scratch a win. If it wasn't for that defense keeping teams under 20 points, Tebow was no chance of winning those games.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I like Tebow, but he is a horrible QB. Taking 3 quarters to warm up won't cut it at pro level. However I really want to see him make it in the NFL, so I would love to see him convert to a FB or TE.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
FB is really the only position I see him being good enough in the NFL really...

TE? How?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Yeah, I don't think he has good enough hands to play TE, honestly. More useful as a hybrid HB/FB - lacks the size to be a traditional FB, though those are few and far between in the game these days anyway.

I'd be surprised if some team didn't take a flyer on him, though. I bet there's an offensive coordinator or two out there who still think they can fix him. Might not be this season, but I bet he makes an NFL roster again at some stage.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah he would be a good Marcel Reece style FB

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Bears will win the super bowl with Jamarcus!

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
Undoubtedly? I'd say there's plenty of doubt about that one. Haha

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
Anyone who's not a 49ers fan? Harbaugh finished beging Belichick, Coughlin and McCarthy on the NFl.com rankings too.

Its a good signing sure, but you're reaching being the best. I'd put Saints, Giants, Packers, Pats and Pittsburgh above 49ers tbh.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.