NFL 2014/15 Discussion

Rings prove it do they? Do you rate Joe Flacco and Brad Johnson as better QB's than Dan Marino?

Brett Favre only has 1 ring! That means he's got nothing on Eli Manning.

Is Cassell better than Painter? Sure. Is Cassell 10 wins better than Painter? Not a chance, Cassell not being able to hold down a starters job for an extended period proves my point. Brady does well with what he's got because what he's got is pretty damn good. Maybe Uncle Bill can cheat his way to another superbowl and Brady can have 5 rings which makes him the best of all time.

Considering Cassell has started games at other teams, yeah he is 10 wins better then Painter who has done SFA in the NFL.
Your knock on Brady is that he is successful because he has a successful structure around him and that pretty much anyone could succeed at NE at QB whereas Manning has had to do it all is absolute bullshit. Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks to play the game (even the experts agree here) and he leads his team to success every year. When their defence was absolute rubbish, he found enough points to win, when he had an offensive line that pretty much any other qb in the league would struggle with, he found enough points to win. I rate the broncos recievers that manning has had over the couple of years better than what Brady has had. He pretty much only has one out and out superstar (Gronk) to throw to whereas Manning has had multiple include Thomas, Sanders, Welker, & Decker.

I never said Brady was shit, I just said that Brady's system has helped him more than Manning's has helped Peyton.

Both are all time greats, but from what I have seen, Peyton is better.

The Raiders are into Jordan Cameron [MENTION=1813]pennywisealfie[/MENTION]

Rodgers is better than both of them.

I was reading the other day that Oakland and Jacksonville are pretty much below some kind of threshold and actually have to spend massively in FA or need to distribute a certain amount to their current roster.

I was reading the other day that Oakland and Jacksonville are pretty much below some kind of threshold and actually have to spend massively in FA or need to distribute a certain amount to their current roster.

Yeah, the CBA stipulates a minimum spend percentage wise of the cap.

Oakland might put some big $$ into a Running Back?

I think your star RB in fantasy might be wearing silver and black this year!

Yeah he won't 've that great next season. Adrian Peterson in Dallas could be scary good though.

Jimmy Graham headed to Seattle. the tears of Saints fans are so tasty. [MENTION=1983]Culhwch[/MENTION]

Free Agency is nuts.

Bradford to the Eagles in exchange for Foles. Ngata to the Lions for picks.

Gore to the Colts and Andre Johnson rumoured to be visiting as well.

Would rather have gone with a RB in the draft rather than a one who probably only has one or two years left in him. Just hope we upgrade that O-line too.

Jimmy Graham headed to Seattle. the tears of Saints fans are so tasty. @Culhwch

Dislike! Guh. No idea what they are thinking with this trade. Graham is injury prone and can go missing, but when he's on he's unstoppable. Needed a center but I don't know about the cost. I'll be interested to see what they do with the cap space and pick.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.