NFL 2014/15 Discussion

The Colts like signing old men. Gore and Andre Johnson are their big signings

Ryan Mathews looks like he's going to Philly. That's great news for Oakland in pursuit of Demarco Murray.

The Colts like signing old men. Gore and Andre Johnson are their big signings

Nothing wrong with a veteran presence, the team as a whole is quite young. Johnson is an upgrade on Reggie and a mannequin would be an upgrade on Richardson.

Yeah, I actually like those moves for Indy. They're really not that far off from being a realistic Superbowl contender, and adding some solid vets like these guys is a good move to get them over the hump. Plus the AFC could be wide open this year. Pats should take a step back losing Revis and Browner (and hopefully their division proves stiffer competition as well), the Broncos are losing pieces as well, and unless I have overlooked someone no one else seems to be improving out of sight.

Seattle will be unstoppable with Graham I think. Yeah the Colts signings are good but those guys are still old. I suppose NFL guys play into their mid 30's a fair bit.

Ryan Mathews looks like he's going to Philly. That's great news for Oakland in pursuit of Demarco Murray.

Do you want to pay Demarco all that money. Running backs are a dime a dozen these days and can be easily replaced. He wont be near half as good on the eagles or raiders side due to the fact that he doesn't have Romo and the cowboys o-line which keeps you in two minds of throw or run

Seattle will be unstoppable with Graham I think. Yeah the Colts signings are good but those guys are still old. I suppose NFL guys play into their mid 30's a fair bit.

they were supposed to be unstoppable with harvin last year

Do you want to pay Demarco all that money. Running backs are a dime a dozen these days and can be easily replaced. He wont be near half as good on the eagles or raiders side due to the fact that he doesn't have Romo and the cowboys o-line which keeps you in two minds of throw or run

We still have to spend another 40 million, regardless of who we sign, better to sign DeMarco Murray then to give Charles Woodson a $20 million upgrade.

If DeMarco Murray goes to the Eagles he is dead to me.

Well if they've already signed Ryan Matthews it will kill Murray as a fantasy option.

Looks like the Eagles it is for DeMarco Murray. It looks like they aren't signing Ryan Matthews. Still some value for Murray I hope.

They've signed Matthews so now they'll have Murray, Matthews and Sproles. I might not even keep Murray now

Matthews will probably shatter both his knees on his first carry.

WTF is chip Kelly thinking though? Spending so much cash on multiple RBs really worked out for the panthers a few years ago, said noone ever.

The Saints have signed CJ Spiller and the Cowboys have signed Darren McFadden and are apparently into Stevan Ridley. I reckon the cowboys will draft a Running Back or somehow jag AP.

Saints having a fire sale, traded Kenny Stills now. This one hurt more than Graham - I loved Stills. Supposed attitude problem, but seems early to give up on him.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.