NFL 2014/15 Discussion

Yeah Still was quality I thought. Would have loved him at Carolina. It seems like the Saints will be running the ball a lot next year.

Harvin to the Bills and Mike Wallace seems to be on his way to the Vikes.

It seems like the Saints will be running the ball a lot next year.

More than they have been, but they'll probably primarily use Spiller like they've used Thomas and Bush in the past, as a pass catcher out of the backfield on screens and check downs. If they don't pick up a veteran wideout in FA I'd say they'll draft one in the second or third round of the draft at the latest. Hopefully a big body guy like Benjamin to take over that role from Colston. Cooks is a burner/possession kind of guy, and they've still got a couple of young guys in Toon and Coleman who might be something.

They'll probably end up with Richardson.

negrodamus.png

Wow... from McFadden to Richardson. :shocked:

I'm happy to see him back in the league.

Good on him for fighting to get another crack. Unless he is now willing to change positions though, then I think he ends up back on the streets at final cuts.

I didn't see the Book one part. Holy sheeeeeeeeet!

Poor old [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] The Rams took Gurley at pick 10 which makes Tre Mason worthless now.

Beads - is the IDP Clintos is in have the same order for rookie draft as actual draft?

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.