NFL 2014/15 Discussion

Thanks mate. He needs QBs anyway. Can't believe the dumb **** didn't go Qb with pick 1 and only has Romo

Ah well, nothing that Tim Tebow can't fix.

I actually suggested QB to him but then again I didn't get a decent QB either.

Just my fucking luck... :rolleyes:

At least, I have Luck... right Penny? :wink:

Yep, your luck has run out this year though, pal!

Penny will draft Gurley with his first pick in the draft if he is available as well. Take it to the bank.

Thanks mate. He needs QBs anyway. Can't believe the dumb **** didn't go Qb with pick 1 and only has Romo

Ah well, nothing that Tim Tebow can't fix.

Haha **** off. I didn't get a chance to read the rules before draft started!

All of it isn't. Invited into league, went to bed, woke up in the morning realising I was first pick and my clock would be up before my lunch break so I just picked. I didn't QBs had stupid point scoring rules. Haha.

Penny will draft Gurley with his first pick in the draft if he is available as well. Take it to the bank.

Could be true. However, people that pick below me, prepare to pick other players than Amari Cooper.

Not sure if this is the thread for it, but have been playing competitive flag football the last couple of months, run by the Gold Coast Stingrays and I've had an absolute blast. So much so, that I'm thinking of heading down to play full contact for the Western Cougars this year. Anyone played before?

Could be true. However, people that pick below me, prepare to pick other players than Amari Cooper.

I reckon Cooper will be outstanding for the Raiders. Gives Carr a genuine WR1 to target. Cooper will post ODB numbers I reckon.

Active Now

• RodF
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • jarro65
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Nerd
  • simplythebest
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.