NFL 2017 Discussion

Cool cool. I was just surprised at the 'scrambling for relevance' comment, since I've pretty much thought that this has so far been one of the most sensible off seasons the Saints have had in recent years. If they can field even just a consistently solid defense (emphasis on the consistent), the NFC South is changeable enough that they could easily be first or second - particularly if the Falcons have a Superbowl loss hangover.

I'll wait and see what happens with Butler, though, and then the draft, before I set my hopes too high for this year.

Well they're scrambling. The NFC South is going to be mental this season. All the teams look like they could go to the playoffs

Raiders confirm their move to Vegas. Such a terrible short sited move. They will be back in Oakland in 10 years time when they realise Vegas is only a tourist destination and you don't fill stadiums with tourists week in week out. (ask the gold coast titans)

Raiders confirm their move to Vegas. Such a terrible short sited move. They will be back in Oakland in 10 years time when they realise Vegas is only a tourist destination and you don't fill stadiums with tourists week in week out. (ask the gold coast titans)
@pennywisealfie , are you going to stay a Raider, or jumping on a different bandwagon?

Myles Garrett predictably goes to Browns first.

Niners trade back one with Chicago, who took Trubisky.

49ers had a massive win with that trade.
Yup, got our guy anyway, and allowed us to trade with the Seahawks for another round 1 pick in Foster... whom will hopefully not be as bad an apple as Aldon Smith.

OJ Howard somehow falls to 19 for the Bucs, I am speechless. HOW!? :biggrin:

Jameis Winston to Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson & OJ Howard.

Good luck NFC DB's.

How good has this draft been for us @Porthoz

How good has this draft been for us @Porthoz
I don't want to get too excited, but the Niners look to be positioning themselves for next season as well. If we can get a good QB then, we might make a dent.

Happy with the Panthers draft. I love how we drafted a kicker fit the first time in our history. We finally added some playmakers with speed for Cam and are keeping the fullback position alive in the NFL. Alex Amarh is a beast

Did the Packers pick up anyone good

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • broncs30
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Brocko
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • FACTHUNT
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.