NNN's Cricket Tales

Alright, so including today, here are our results for the last three weeks.

Loss, Win, Win.

So, we've won our last two which is sweet as bro.

Been pretty disappointed with my bowling. [icon_non Not so much that i'm bowling poorly, just can't seem to make a breakthrough. :|

Made 21* last week and opened the batting today and made 48*. Had a 97 run partnership with the other opener to chase down the opposition total with ease. Quite happy with that, although i would've have liked to get another 50.

Anyway, one more game before we have a weekends break over Christmas. Hopefully we can win it.

Chalked up another win on the weekend.

Walk in the park really, bowled them out for 82.

Chased that down in 13 overs.

I bowled six overs, no wickets, went for four runs. Lol. I am never going to take another wicket! [icon_lol1.

My services with the bat were not required.

Why is this thread so far down the page? Let's see some action in here people.

6 overs for 4 runs with a maiden or 2 is still alright bowling. Your pressure allowed the other bowlers to get the wickets (No I in team ;))

Well I scored 48 on Saturday in our first one dayer where we lost by 107 haha

We were chasing 225 to win and we made 9/117.

Not much to write home about other than my score and the 37 from our fill in captain who had only scored about that many runs for the season previous to that knock.

So you 2 guys made 85 of your sides 117 runs......you guys must have been happy with the support from your teammates.

The Gymp said:
So you 2 guys made 85 of your sides 117 runs......you guys must have been happy with the support from your teammates.

T.Sundries got 13 on top of that 85....so yeh...the rest werent to impressive [eusa_doh [icon_lol1.

Jez is the anchor of our team. Quite often finds himself out there as people get out around him. Been the backbone of our run scoring all year. He's a good opener.
Jez batting avg: 23.67,
mine: 2.75 :P

Afridi up to his old tricks again. Geez he can be good to watch at times, but the bloke is seriously a few puppies short of a pet shop.

Bit into the ball like a f***ing apple, what the hell was he thinking? Right up there with his little pitch pirouette from a few years back.

Wow, controversy in the Newcastle cricket league!

Haha, looks like I had an Afridi moment...

Fozz said:
Wow, controversy in the Newcastle cricket league!

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

I was excited to see a reply to this topic, but it wasn't even meant to be in this thread!

See, this is the sort of old-school quality thread I was pining for the other day while I was commenting on the forums standards these days!

Excellent stuff!! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi icon_thumbs_u

So, we're playing in a semi-final tomorrow, winning team progresses to the grand final.

That's it? A month goes by with no updates and suddenly you're in a semi-final? That's like Channel Nine condensing 2 years worth of Days of Our Lives into a two-hour special...

Haha, lack of funding and falling viewer figures meant BHQ had to take the show off the air for a while.

Meat77 said:
That's it? A month goes by with no updates and suddenly you're in a semi-final? That's like Channel Nine condensing 2 years worth of Days of Our Lives into a two-hour special...

channel 9 actually did that a few years back. although it was more like 5 years worth of shows.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.