NNN's Cricket Tales

Yeah, and it's working for ya. Keep it up! :P LOLZ

It is like the old Damien "I only ever get out caught at point" Martyn routine. The amount of times he would try to beat a stacked square offside field in the air was incredible. Wonderful purist batsman on his day though.

The Gymp said:
It is like the old Damien "I only ever get out caught at point" Martyn routine. The amount of times he would try to beat a stacked square offside field in the air was incredible. Wonderful purist batsman on his day though.

Early Michael Clarke as well

The Gymp said:
Wonderful purist batsman on his day though.

Was my favourite player back in the day.

Even more elegant than Mark Waugh IMO. One of the best timers of th ball ever.

He was a good player, overrated by some, sure, but also hated by a lot of people. I thought he was class.

fenomeno said:
He was a good player, overrated by some, sure, but also hated by a lot of people. I thought he was class.

On his day he was in control and looked majestic. Didn't happen enough though.

Silence said:
fenomeno said:

On his day he was in control and looked majestic. Didn't happen enough though.

He did throw his wicket away abit too

I've been battling man flu all week, worst of it seems to have passed.

Hopefully it won't hinder my performance too much tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Well, despite having a squad of 15, we only have 10 players so far for today!

We've been decimated by injury and people attending weddings, so i have been searching vehemently all morning for an eleventh player to no avail.

Hopefully we can find someone. icon_smile

Crisis averted!!!

One of the lads has drafted in a fella i played with in the district comp a season or two back. Wicketkeeper and a decent batsman as well.

**** me dead. Another player has just pulled out, so now we need to get in another replacement!

Did you get your replacement legally? Unlike the team I played yesterday who played someone not on the team sheet (which was written last week) who won them the game outright. We are protesting obviously. Hopefully they dont get the 10 points.

On a more positive note I scored 36 to bump my average up to 23.66

I also got caught at deep midwicket rather than mid off trying to hit my 2nd 6 of the innings (I hit one of a spinner not long before that, 2nd for the season and ever).

It's been 8 days since ning has given us an update...

Here's an update:

Just had an email, apparently our team has been fined for not scoring properly a few weeks ago. The fellas will be getting a stern word on Saturday. Embarrassing. [icon_non

I heard around the traps it was your fault Ning, apparently you have never been able to score...

The Gymp said:
I heard around the traps it was your fault Ning, apparently you have never been able to score...

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Foordy
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • Xzei
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.