VOTE Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

Now that the Broncos are out, who are you backing to win the 2021 premiership?

• Total voters
Manly, Penrith, Sydney
-----------
Newcastle, Cronulla
-----------
Parramatta, Souths
-----------
Melbourne, Gold Coast

Really, I don't care though like I would have in the past.

Rabbits or panthers purely because we’re getting players in Arey and cape that will be pivotal for them if they win the comp.

Pretty shitty list ... so I'll back the Panthers to take out the 2021 Vlandys-ball premiership. They deserve it, they've been the best team over the last 2 years

Panthers, because they have the best chance against the Storm.

What self respecting Bronx supporter picks Storm? Honestly. That's disappointing. And here I thought you were all my people..
justina machado yes GIF by Red Table Talk

If I had to pick anyone in this V'landy's ball it would be Manly.

Well I'm going for Penrith.

Poor Tevita got dudded out of BHQ's Player of the Year by being shipped off prematurely. Maybe the Churchill Medal might help ease the heartache he must be feeling.

The Storm winning premierships just seems underwhelming. They are a QLD team who play their home games in Melbourne, no local playing
talent, local supporters who cheer them as a 2nd option if their AFL team don't clash. Players who retire and live anywhere else but Melbourne. Underwhelming.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • mrtij
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.