NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 25 Discussion

Lol Fonua-Blake. What the **** were you doing?

Geez Walsh was desperate to get back on. He's going to make a difference with his energy here next year IMO.

That Kevin Walters didn't see anything in Tom Dearden is incredibly concerning for me.

Panther's player passes off the ground in the tackle, all good play on...FMD

That Kevin Walters didn't see anything in Tom Dearden is incredibly concerning for me.
I’ve been saying for the last month that I’ve lost complete faith in Kev. we would have to shit in top 4 next year with dominant defence to change my mind (won’t happen).

his player assessment and usage in game, off the bench, bench selection, team selection, structure, not calling individuals out (dropping) haas and staggs for half a season worth of rubbish performances.

the list is endless.

the worst part….it’s Not shocking anymore and that’s exactly how you end up a perpetual bottom dwelling team.

I'd love for the Tigers to get over the Raiders.

It's what we deserve.

Edrick with nifty passes today. Putting his hand up for fullback at The next year.

Very similar tackle to flegs by Saifiti on ikavalu , not even a penalty.
The ***** are taking the piss

Sharks doing their best to gift NQ a home final.

I see a bit of Wendell in Dom Young. Big, strong, fast, high workrate, lethal and a good finisher. Only 20 yo as well. Newcastle need to hold onto him.

Sharks home final locked in. They've had a great season under Fitzgibbon.

Hynes will go close to winning the Dally M.

Sharks home final locked in. They've had a great season under Fitzgibbon.

Hynes will go close to winning the Dally M.
Very good season but they are missing some key members of their backline. I'm tipping they bow out in straight sets.

Active Now

• Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • marw
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.