NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

At what point do we start comparing Luai to the great 5/8's of this era? Speed, toughness, finesse, guile, strength, footy IQ, he has it all
Locky with a busted ACL was better than Luai.

TBF, those comments have worked for us this year.

if we have @Super Freak being pessimistic and @Wolfie being overly optimistic ... we are UNBEATABLE
We've had one checked off but @Super Freak is not yet pulling his weight

Luai has been excellent tonight. Thought he would be invisible trying to dinner suit himself

We are easily beating the warriors. I just dont see a scenario where we dont turn up.
your right but the only scenario that does happen is the one i just bought up. if the players are all just watching tonights game thinking on ways there gonna beat penrith then they will get there pants pulled down by the warriors tomorrow.

Its literally the #1 reason why upsets happen the team who guaranteed to win will lose because there minds are on the game the week after. it happens in sport everyday.

I was hoping the weather was hotter... yesterday was in the 30's and Wednesday was 27... today 23 and overcast, and tomorrow the same.

Warriors travelling into much hotter weather could've been very advantageous to us
They all lived here for two years so I doubt that would have much effect.

It's a bit frustrating how good Panthers are to be honest. Even though it could make for a more rewarding victory if the Broncos win the next 2 games, I'd prefer not stressing is much in the lead up and during the game lol.

They all lived here for two years so I doubt that would have much effect.
They finished like bottom 4 whilst they were over here... basically got more wins this year than what they had from all their years over here.

Either way they've acclimatised to NZ weather, which has been sub 20 degrees, so if they were suddenly coming over here to play in near 30's it would have an effect on them

martin can interfere and somehow the ref thinks that's fine, should have been a penalty,

That should've been a bin on Martin for deliberately holding meaney

Even if he didn't catch the ball in the in goal, you play to the whistle and he called 7 tackle set

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • theshed
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • Maddy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ettybay
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • johnyE
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.