NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Man Penrith are struggling with the ball shifts, really struggling. If Melbourne were a better team, it would be game on. This is very, very interesting.

I hope Kevvie is watching closely. We really don't mind throwing the ball around and playing quick footy, the grind is just not our thing.

That penalty against Penrith is no different from the one on the other side of the field they didnt give a while ago.
Adam Gee is not wanting another big game at this point... blowing so many yardage penalties.

No rhythm or flow to this game at all... garbage stop start at the moment

Keep talking yourselves into it boys. Confidence is key.

I dont know why it surprises me, but Penrith get away with so many little things their opposition get penalised for.
Agree, been saying it for 2 years. Their late man 3rd man in and hold down even when they don't dominate wins them the ruck and the game so many times.
Ref just ignores it because that's their style.

Insert Walsh in to those moves instead of Meaney - this might well be a 6 point ball game.
Walsh setting up Cobbo at speed, no one is stopping him.

Why does this ref just constantly just tell Penrith players off for niggling players. He told them after the first scuffle he wouldnt tolerate it anymore, yet he does.

Edit, Hughes just pulling the idiot ref up on that exact point.

**** sake... get 2nd half on now... I already can't stand Ennis and the amount of dick sucking he gives the chin

Why does this ref just constantly just tell Penrith players off for niggling players. He told them after the first scuffle he wouldnt tolerate it anymore, yet he does.
I still can't get over how they allowed Mitch kenny to hold nelson for like 20 seconds, it was sinbin worthy.

you know i Want Melbourne to win because **** the Panthers and their Three-peat ... not to mention beating the Storm a second time in a GF (and twice in a row) is the dream.

but I still have a smile on my face watching the Storm shit the bed

you know i Want Melbourne to win because **** the Panthers and their Three-peat ... not to mention beating the Storm a second time in a GF (and twice in a row) is the dream.

but I still have a smile on my face watching the Storm shit the bed
nah let penrith win, beating them makes it clear who is top dog.

Edit, Hughes just pulling the idiot ref up on that exact point.
Reff is a toothless biatch lol

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • kman
  • marw
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.