NRL 2023 Finals Week 3 Discussion

Penrith doing it easy. Melbourne getting frustrated and blowing chance after chance. They look like we used to every time we'd play Melbourne - lots of half moments while the other team racks up points.

Agree, been saying it for 2 years. Their late man 3rd man in and hold down even when they don't dominate wins them the ruck and the game so many times.
Ref just ignores it because that's their style.
Yep Yeo or someone always seems to come in 3rd man as a flop and is then allowed to hold on forever.

It's blatant every time but never called

I think so as well. WE are very capable of putting points on these *****.
that's all well and good but I'm still not as confident we can overcome the warriors yet. if we play to what we expect we win comfortably but hearing a few of our players talk this week we seem to have one eye on next week already. very dangerous attitude to have imo

I hope the players are not writing off the warriors as much as our fans are. Warriors are very capable of winning and winning well if we are off our game even a little.

In saying that if we overcome warriors i think your right and we beat penrith in a cracker of a final

that's all well and good but I'm still not as confident we can overcome the warriors yet. if we play to what we expect we win comfortably but hearing a few of our players talk this week we seem to have one eye on next week already. very dangerous attitude to have imo

I hope the players are not writing off the warriors as much as our fans are. Warriors are very capable of winning and winning well if we are off our game even a little.

In saying that if we overcome warriors i think your right and we beat penrith in a cracker of a final
I was hoping the weather was hotter... yesterday was in the 30's and Wednesday was 27... today 23 and overcast, and tomorrow the same.

Warriors travelling into much hotter weather could've been very advantageous to us

We are easily beating the warriors. I just dont see a scenario where we dont turn up.

22/23 sets completed, think their only blemish came at the end of the half on the contested bomb. Pretty amazing, and you know they'll do it again the GF.

We are easily beating the warriors. I just dont see a scenario where we dont turn up.
Someone Reaction GIF

At what point do we start comparing Luai to the great 5/8's of this era? Speed, toughness, finesse, guile, strength, footy IQ, he has it all

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • Maddy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ettybay
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • johnyE
  • Xzei
  • azza.79
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.