CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 14 Discussion

The Tigers just took the bait. The Raiders gave them space on the outside, the Tigers went that way and the Raiders shut them down easily. After that Brooks was looking for a settler on the right but the Raiders were happy to hold back. Thinking they had more of an opportunity than they did, they kept the ball alive only for Brooks to call for it when he was well and truly marked.

It was risky from the Raiders because if Wakeham or Bula beat their man it's game over but it paid off for them.

Strange game. It felt like the Raiders were just doing enough only for the Tigers to finally put it together in the last ten or so. I had no problem with the Fogarty call, you can't just fall into the kicker's legs but even that was very fortunate. Papalii had no bearing on Fogarty fluffing the kick.

If you were a Raiders fan, you wouldn't be proud of the performance, but it's 2 points against a resurgent team and you were doing it pretty comfortably for 70 odd minutes.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8559.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brocko - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 23, 2014

It's definitely a penalty. Has been for a while now.

It wouldn't have been if he'd missed the attempted field goal.
Far too many games these days are being decided by stupid rules.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Max Plath playing for Dolphins today... I really liked the look of him in Qcup and wished broncos held onto him

That is a very small bench for the Dolphins against the warriors today.

Nicholls
Teague
Te Whare
Plath

Hammer not backing up. JMK, Gilbert, Kaufusi out. Warriors playing at home.

Watch the Warriors lose.

That is a very small bench for the Dolphins against the warriors today.

Nicholls
Teague
Te Whare
Plath

Happy to see Plath debut, he looks like the type of no nonsense squad player every team needs. I rate him

Reddy's Anzac kit is again far superior to their home kit. I like the black and white Warriors jersey too but the sponsors logo is too jarring.

33402.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Once Was Brissie Kid - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 4, 2022
Unsure, but seems to me that there is a spate of penalties this round given to teams after they stuff up in attack, especially when coming off their own goal line.

Seems if you don't stuff up, you don't get the penalty.

Why didn't he draw and pass?

That's a shoulder charge so it should be 10 in the bin.

Shoulder charge by Wallace by the looks of it

Well that would be a sin bin if it were Fleggs, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
It was still a shoulder charge, but thought the idiots in the bunker were about to bin him for a head clash

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dreaglor
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.