CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 25 Discussion

Did I hear the commentators say Schuster got hooked with 0 runs? Playing in the forwards off the bench, holy shit thats embarrassing

Incorrect from the bunker... it's the same as the Kobe knock on from weeks back.

Loose carry from manly which is lost due to the contact from the warriors player... easy knock on

Absolute right call there. Very surprised bunker didn’t penalise it.

It’s a bouncing ball and Garrick lands on his back. Play on.

I reckon that's a pretty crap call.

Claiming that it's not a dangerous position because he didn't go past the horizontal to me is a poor interpretation.

It's not a tackle in the air because the ball bounced, but you can't come through and take a bloke's legs out and up end him either.

Going past the horizontal to me is more about a lifting tackle not necessarily a definition of what is and isn't a 'dangerous position'.

Manly really are a fucking stupid footy team, firstly the call to take the penalty Garrick missed and DCE trying that field goal when he obviously didn’t have time

I reckon that's a pretty crap call.

Claiming that it's not a dangerous position because he didn't go past the horizontal to me is a poor interpretation.

It's not a tackle in the air because the ball bounced, but you can't come through and take a bloke's legs out and up end him either.
It's worse then when playmakers are taken out 95 percent of the time IMO

Oh dear, Manly is going to be upset. I though they took injury (or potential injury?) into account when judging on any infringement?
Flegler is sent off and cops 6 weeks if that was him and not Charnze.

Garrick really just shouldn't have gave the ball up like that.

Clearly in pain but he seemed with it enough to not just give the ball away.

It's worse then when playmakers are taken out 95 percent of the time IMO
Exactly taking the legs out of a kicker who is in the air is usually called, because the ref claims they're put into a dangerous position

The footy gods have entered the chat.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.