Jan 14, 2015
WTF is Mitch trying to do to his mother now??? :question:

79e64b4b91bb2303c567e2006fe93844

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
**** that looks like a forced smile from Wayne.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
WTF is Mitch trying to do to his mother now??? :question:

79e64b4b91bb2303c567e2006fe93844

"Great, the dog fucker is back... Just keep smiling Wayne, just keep smiling."

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
hats off to Mitchell Pearce and whoever has advised him on how to handle his return to Australia.. getting on the front foot with the media and being apologetic and remorseful is a lesson many other disgraced public figures could do well to learn from.

Doesn't change the need to send a very strong message via an appropriate suspension.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
If you're a Telstra mobile post-paid customer, you can get a free NRL season pass at the moment. Just dial #820# on your phone and they'll text you the link to redeem it.

I just redeemed it myself, and it has given me a free NRL pass access until 31-01-17.

If you've already paid for it, it looks like they're offering a refund too, so get on it if you can.

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
If you're a Telstra mobile post-paid customer, you can get a free NRL season pass at the moment. Just dial #820# on your phone and they'll text you the link to redeem it.

I just redeemed it myself, and it has given me a free NRL pass access until 31-01-17.

If you've already paid for it, it looks like they're offering a refund too, so get on it if you can.

Cheers!

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

Is this accessible on other platforms than mobile?

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Lol Pearce on 360. It's disgusting how the media are now making him out to be the victim. I don't buy his remorse and apologetic bullshit for one minute, dare say the fact he's on more than half a million a year is the real reason behind his 'remorse'.

How many chances does he need ?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Is this accessible on other platforms than mobile?
Only on "mobile" platforms, which includes laptops.

Access all premium content with 1 Digital Pass account across multiple devices: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Tablets and Laptops.

I don't remember for certain, but I think it works on the laptop screen directly, but won't work if it's plugged into an external monitor. There was some restrictions like that, and even on laptop, when I tried it, the quality was still pretty rubbish, can't even go proper full screen so it was frustrating to watch but better than nothing when you need it. Pretty sure it's unmetered too, so when I'm not at home, it's a good way to watch some games at no cost (except to my eyes).

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Lol Pearce on 360. It's disgusting how the media are now making him out to be the victim. I don't buy his remorse and apologetic bullshit for one minute, dare say the fact he's on more than half a million a year is the real reason behind his 'remorse'.

How many chances does he need ?

This.

As Crash said on the back page when the others were all gushing over him, "haven't we aren't this all before with th likes of Carney"

Let's see him put all this this talk into action before we get into the hero talk

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
lol channel 10 news just said Roosters tried to give Pearce a 2 game suspension but the NRL told them to go away and think about it again.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
how long do you think his suspension should be

I'm not really sure.I guess I don't have an opinion because it has nothing to do with the broncs.What I do know is that people before him have gotten much harsher punishments(think Todd Carney,Blake Ferguson).A precedent has been set.Should Pearce be given preferential treatment because his Dad was a legend and now works for the NRL?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
no i don't think he should preferential treatment just because his dad,
I would think if he tried to **** a dog and i was the roosters boss, and we paying him very good money, he would abusing the trust of the club,
making him not fit for the club and i would sack him

Yeah I would feel pretty let down if our captain ever did something like that.Fact is he was given a position of responsibility and trust and he didn't give a shit.If anything the fact that he was captain should make the punishment worse than if he wasn't captain.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
how long do you think his suspension should be

Considering players have been sacked over stuff like this two weeks isn't gonna cut it
He is a club captain so he should be seen in a much higher regard than a normal NRL player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • teampjta
  • Scdeac
  • levikaden
  • RolledOates
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.