NRL General Discussion Thread - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that I think that Slater's prime is behind him. He is injury prone and has barely played at all over the last 2 years. He is on his way out.
People said that of Hodges when he missed so much time through injury. Slater is a bit older, but he wouldn't come back if he couldn't do it.

I'm afraid that I think that Slater's prime is behind him. He is injury prone and has barely played at all over the last 2 years. He is on his way out.

If he gets injured again after this he will make the decision to retire I heard him saying a little while ago that he is going on one more time and if he gets a serious injury like he has had now he will retire

Just happy that he *might* get a chance for one last season to go out on his own terms. He deserves that at least.

Yeah he's a nice genuine bloke I've met him before and the post that he does is always him training and saying he is ready to get back on the paddock and by the looks of it his recovery is going all good.

Where did David Hala go after titans released him, he plays for Redcliffe dolphins who is he under though what club?

Last edited:
David Hala went to Mars and got stuck where the rover is. He also can only go straight and has no turn or ability to reverse.

David Hala went to Mars and got stuck where the rover is. He also can only go straight and has no turn or ability to reverse.

TBF Hala's closer to the Rosetta mission. The Philae lander failed to fire it's harpoon, bounced numerous times on the surface, and ended up wedged upside down in a crevice.

Jarryd Hayne is set to play in a golf tournament in Fiji next month. haha this is what I read on my Facebook feed. not to sure if it is true though probably not

Because Broncos didn't make the grand final do we still get to go to England and play or not?

IIRC it's the top 3 teams who go, so this year it will be Canberra, Melbourne, Sharks.

IIRC it's the top 3 teams who go, so this year it will be Canberra, Melbourne, Sharks.

for the ESL it is not the NRL ... for NRL teams I believe it it the premiers + 2 other invited teams.

this year it worked out that way ... but last year it was Souths, the Dragons (finished 11th) and Broncos (finished 8th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • kiwibronco
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Tristan1990
  • IceWorks
  • Rowdy124
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.