NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Corp confirmed he got covid during the off season.

Straight from the Novak playbook. I hope he remains private about any injuries he gets during the year, after all his medical privacy is so important.
Regardless of how you view vaccine mandates you have to shake your head at the NRL administration that they could possibly allow this based on what has been acceptable or not acceptable with the rest of the league.

Regardless of how you view vaccine mandates you have to shake your head at the NRL administration that they could possibly allow this based on what has been acceptable or not acceptable with the rest of the league.
tapine is the same and if i was a betting man I'd say NAS isn't vaxed either.

Sidelining JT2 would just about doom the Cowboys to a spoon bowl with the Tigers, if not outright push him to another code. They're definitely throwing them a bone which the Cows should be humiliated by.

Some of these punters comments are a crack up though.

Man...the whole Braith Anastas cousins pizza delivery guy source just took on a whole new meaning.

Should have been chasing sterlo hard imo

Should have been chasing sterlo hard imo
Ol' Led Zeppelin and Radiohead.

Sterlo can't stand Kent, so much so they made a bit out of it on the Matty Johns show. Something about how NRL 360 were supposed to have a guest (Danny Wicks?) but Sterlo ended up getting the interview instead. Kent aired his frustrations and Sterlo wasn't having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • heartly87
  • Broncorob
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.