NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
So...where does Turbo go and more importantly, how do the Roosters justify this one?

Because Turbo will be on a minimum wage, extended squad deal, just hoping to crack in to the side should Tedesco, Manu, Suallii, RTS, Folau and SBW all get injured.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I don't think we should try and get Turbo, I think it would be horrendous recruitment actually. One million dollars a season minimum, last time we tried that it went to shit and we've only now just started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tommy is a great player, one of the elite but he's also proven to be injury prone and we've already recruited an above average fullback.

As for Seibs, you'd be extremely nervous if you were a Manly fan.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I don't think we should try and get Turbo, I think it would be horrendous recruitment actually. One million dollars a season minimum, last time we tried that it went to shit and we've only now just started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Tommy is a great player, one of the elite but he's also proven to be injury prone and we've already recruited an above average fullback.

If we finish lower than Seibs next year I just might pack it in

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Can you guys imagine the dialogue between Harvard graduate seibold and media trained know it all dce.

3635AB88 2E36 48D7 9C2A 822F346EE051

Those 2 might just be the peas and corn of the nrl. Manly top 4 2023

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Really though, Turbo isn't worth the risk. What are his injury stats? Was he even completed a full season?

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

We are a marquee player away from being legit premiership contenders and he would fill that slot immediately

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We are a marquee player away from being legit premiership contenders and he would fill that slot immediately

There's a salary cap and ours is not in a spot to buy a million dollar player.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Can you guys imagine the dialogue between Harvard graduate seibold and media trained know it all dce.

View attachment 20085

Those 2 might just be the peas and corn of the nrl. Manly top 4 2023

Seibold has worked at Manly before .
I think he might have some tactics to deal with DCE and Co .

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Seibold has worked at Manly before .
I think he might have some tactics to deal with DCE and Co .
I think he worked there when Barrett was coach... and that didnt exactly go well in regards to the playing group

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Tommy is staying put .
Moving from one Nthn beach to another is not as simple as it might apparently seem .

I dont think they will release either of them, i just think its amusing Wayne is making the comment as soon as Seibs takes over. He couldnt handle Wayne last time.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I dont think they will release either of them, i just think its amusing Wayne is making the comment as soon as Seibs takes over. He couldnt handle Wayne last time.

In the media yesterday .
Tommy staying put after conferring with his manager .

Wait and see who has the last laugh .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Galco
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncs1459
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.