NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Based on what exactly?

Oh , the fact that he is the assistant coach [defence ] of the English Rugby Union team .
And he will miss the 1st 3 weeks of pre season . LOL .

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
In the media yesterday .
Tommy staying put after conferring with his manager .

Wait and see who has the last laugh .

I dont think you read anything. You just get something in your head and make stuff up to suit what you think people are saying. Try actually reading. I'm saying Wayne is already stirring the pot with Seibold, not the Turbos are moving 🙄

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Assuming Seibold is actually given the Manly gig (which looks extremely likely) ... he'll miss the first 3 weeks of their pre-season because he'll be involved with the England Rugby Union team

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Assuming Seibold is actually given the Manly gig (which looks extremely likely) ... he'll miss the first 3 weeks of their pre-season because he'll be involved with the England Rugby Union team
He missed a ton of the broncos first preseason as well... and we looked well behind the 8-ball in 2019

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Still enough time to come in and tear down the entire history of the club, burn the boats, soap up the balls, buy some speakers and write down a years worth of excuses. Lucky he gets to work early.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I was checking out their forum to see how they felt about Seibold's likely appointment (and they're not as up in arms about it as I thought they'd be.)

and one of them actually said that Seibold isn't to blame for our wooden spoon, because he was "long gone before we achieved that feat"

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
At least there’s some positive news for Manly fans

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
I was checking out their forum to see how they felt about Seibold's likely appointment (and they're not as up in arms about it as I thought they'd be.)

and one of them actually said that Seibold isn't to blame for our wooden spoon, because he was "long gone before we achieved that feat"
Reality is going to smack them hard in 23

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I dont think you read anything. You just get something in your head and make stuff up to suit what you think people are saying. Try actually reading. I'm saying Wayne is already stirring the pot with Seibold, not the Turbos are moving 🙄

Dude you linked a story about Wayne recruiting the Turbos with this headline .

‘Something we could look at’: Wayne eyes Turbo bros in wake of Des disaster, but Manly hit back​

Then say what I posted isn`t relevant ? Disconnect ?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Dude you linked a story about Wayne recruiting the Turbos with this headline .

‘Something we could look at’: Wayne eyes Turbo bros in wake of Des disaster, but Manly hit back​

Then say what I posted isn`t relevant ? Disconnect ?

You didnt read what I wrote. You just read the article. Not rocket science kid after what Wayne did to that fraud when he was our coach.

" Wayne getting back into Seibolds head again already 😄 "

I can do exaggerated bold font as well.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I’d be pretty dirty as a Manly player that the dude is prioritising the rugby wc over my team for 3 weeks. Not the end of the world and its respectable to a degree that he isn’t bailing on a prior commitment but it doesn’t really scream that he holds your club as his highest priority.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
You didnt read what I wrote. You just read the article. Not rocket science kid after what Wayne did to that fraud when he was our coach.

" Wayne getting back into Seibolds head again already 😄 "

I can do exaggerated bold font as well.

Nah actually I didn`t even read the link you posted .
Until you started complaining .

And the bold font was what I copy / pasted from the article you linked . :happy:
That was about Wayne talking sh1t about recruiting the Turbos . When Tommy then said he wasn`t going anywhere . Dunno how that is getting in Seibolds head . But run with it if you like .

You know what they say about assuming ?

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Nah actually I didn`t even read the link you posted .
Until you started complaining .

And the bold font was what I copy / pasted from the article you linked . :happy:
That was about Wayne talking sh1t about recruiting the Turbos . When Tommy then said he wasn`t going anywhere . Dunno how that is getting in Seibolds head . But run with it if you like .

You know what they say about assuming ?

No, i dont.

I wont tax your brain anymore.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The SMH is reporting that the reason Manly sacked Hasler was that they are alleging he had breached the terms of the agreement by bringing the club into disrepute.

They believe based on legal advice that means they are entitled to tear up the contract without giving Hasler any sort of pay out ... However Manly are prepared to offer a settlement of about $500,000. (which is actually more than they would have to under the terms of his contract, which caps any pay out at 450k)

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The SMH is reporting that the reason Manly sacked Hasler was that they are alleging he had breached the terms of the agreement by bringing the club into disrepute.

They believe based on legal advice that means they are entitled to tear up the contract without giving Hasler any sort of pay out ... However Manly are prepared to offer a settlement of about $500,000. (which is actually more than they would have to under the terms of his contract, which caps any pay out at 450k)
You just know anytime a company says we don't need to pay out based on legal advice but we will, that they definitely have to pay out.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Can't be bothered finding the right thread but NRL posted this recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.