NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braith on about Tino again... this guy is a total fuckwit.

Literally just said when was the last prop forward that did this.. JWH literally did it this fucking weekend you fucking moron!!

Literally just said when was the last prop forward that did this.. JWH literally did it this fucking weekend you fucking moron!!

Gordie actually said that and got cut off.

Also, I didn't watch the Panthers v Roosters, why was Leniu sent for 10?

Arguing with JWH

Seriously? Sets yet another stupid precedent. Just get an opposition player to throw a water bottle at the other team's best player and then when they understandably react, you come out of it better off.

Seriously? Sets yet another stupid precedent. Just get an opposition player to throw a water bottle at the other team's best player and then when they understandably react, you come out of it better off.
Basically.

I think it was something like the ref sending them to the bin preemptively because if he allowed them to play on then they'd just go at it again.

Basically.

I think it was something like the ref sending them to the bin preemptively because if he allowed them to play on then they'd just go at it again.

I mean...the more sensible thing to do would be to send off JWH and leave it at that. Any time you throw something at another player, you should be sent off, end of story.

Leniu had been warned by the ref for the past couple of minutes prior and then completely lost his cool and wanted to kill JWH. He was gesturing for JWH to go to the sideline so he could smash him.

He had to go for 10. He wasn't listening. It took the Panthers players a while to calm him down.

Leniu had been warned by the ref for the past couple of minutes prior and then completely lost his cool and wanted to kill JWH. He was gesturing for JWH to go to the sideline so he could smash him.

He had to go for 10. He wasn't listening. It took the Panthers players a while to calm him down.

@Sproj is right.
Send JWH off instead........he's the grub inciting Leniu....he's the grub throwing water bottles.

Go...Get off!!

@Sproj is right.
Send JWH off instead........he's the grub inciting Leniu....he's the grub throwing water bottles.

Go...Get off!!

JWH wasn't the only guilty party involved. Leniu was inciting shit with him, as well. That's why Leniu was being warned by the ref. It all started over a tackle not long before that.

They were both just as guilty as each other and both of them had to go.

JWH wasn't the only guilty party involved. Leniu was inciting shit with him, as well. That's why Leniu was being warned by the ref. It all started over a tackle not long before that.

They were both just as guilty as each other and both of them had to go.
JWH went too far.....he had to be the one to go.

You can't go throwing shit....
What's he gonna do next time.... take off a boot and chuck it at someone head?
Should have been made an example of....

Crawls giving the young upstart the Alan glare on NRL 360 tonight.. “**** outa my wolf pack!”
46F149ED 41E5 431F 962A F3BFADAE642E

Haha I just came on here to post something similar.

It's comedy central.

Shane Flanagan will reportedly be the new Dragons coach.

the big question is if the Dragons board will get out of Flanagan's way and allow him to make the club successful on the field

JWH went too far.....he had to be the one to go.

You can't go throwing shit....
What's he gonna do next time.... take off a boot and chuck it at someone head?
Should have been made an example of....

He went too far because Leniu was inciting shit with him for several minutes because he wasn't happy with what happened to Leota.

He instigated, JWH reacted. Both of them deserved to go, not just one. I get JWH needing to go but you can't sin bin one and then not sin bin the instigator. This wasn't a case of the ref sin binning Leniu for nothing, he gave him more than one warning to stop. He didn't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Ozired
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • simplythebest
  • Redfern_1980
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.