NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can clubs do their own media?
Yep... players are still doing media with the clubs, just not NRL required media during the round... so basically a blackout Thurs to Sunday.

Unless it's a paid gig that they have separate to their NRL media commitments. Hence why Woods still does his radio, and Mahoney for some reason is still on 360

Yep... players are still doing media with the clubs, just not NRL required media during the round... so basically a blackout Thurs to Sunday.

Unless it's a paid gig that they have separate to their NRL media commitments. Hence why Woods still does his radio, and Mahoney for some reason is still on 360

I actually think it is fitting that Mahoney is on 360. He is a sook and has the personality of a gnat, so fits the show perfectly.

Yall with Twitter or X or whatever dickface musk wants to call it now, you should continuously @ one of the fox dumbasses saying the fans don't give a shit.

eventually we'll get through to them.

Vossy comes across as a first class wanker in that interview. Sure, Clint throws a bit of word salad out but he certainly seemed to be the calm one in that whole exchange. He thoroughly won that debate, Vossy could not articulate anything other really than "do it for the game", it was actually pathetic. Clint schooled him on every single point raised, and threw in the little jab about the media showing both sides at the end haha.

I don't see why the NRL don't want to bring in a mediator. Well, I do, they know the mediator would side with the players, clearly. The way the entire media is sucking off the NRL is sickening.

If the fans were still under the illusion the game is run well and free from corruption, surely that illusion must be shattered by now. The only ones continuing to lose face here is the NRL and the media. The players can drag this out as long as they like. I think it's some brilliant schadenfreude.

Vossy comes across as a first class wanker in that interview. Sure, Clint throws a bit of word salad out but he certainly seemed to be the calm one in that whole exchange. He thoroughly won that debate, Vossy could not articulate anything other really than "do it for the game", it was actually pathetic. Clint schooled him on every single point raised, and threw in the little jab about the media showing both sides at the end haha.

I don't see why the NRL don't want to bring in a mediator. Well, I do, they know the mediator would side with the players, clearly. The way the entire media is sucking off the NRL is sickening.

If the fans were still under the illusion the game is run well and free from corruption, surely that illusion must be shattered by now. The only ones continuing to lose face here is the NRL and the media. The players can drag this out as long as they like. I think it's some brilliant schadenfreude.

I actually liked the way Clint kept throwing this comment out there to Voss: "Which part of our position is unreasonable" ... Voss could never answer that

Petey B in the rorters press conference asking Robinson questions about the player boycotts... possibly the grimiest dirtiest of all germos... **** he must be chuffed with having that kind of reputation.

I probably just missed it, but does anyone know why half the players are patching the NRL logo, and half are not?

Too hard for some players?
Would really be interested in finding out why no one is, or has been patching the same emblem on the shorts?

Weird.

Would really be interested in finding out why no one is, or has been patching the same emblem on the shorts?

Weird.
I've seen every player covering it so far... except some souths players, but I think that was just shit tape and it fell off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.