NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot there was a test match on this afternoon. Highlights here:

Can anyone post me a Broncos logo that is animated. I have tried to copy one from giphy to put in a powerpoint slide but it does not work. Or rather I have no clue how to make it work.

Can anyone post me a Broncos logo that is animated. I have tried to copy one from giphy to put in a powerpoint slide but it does not work. Or rather I have no clue how to make it work.
I don’t believe animated gifs work n PowerPoint. You would likely need to embed a video format file.

Except the guy that matters. Great news for QLD.

Fittler obviously has a good Rugby League mind, he was a great player. However in a coaching capacity, he really hasn't shown he can deliver, his stint at Easts was a disaster and he hasn't done a whole lot better with a NSW side that was for the most part a better team.

I would say QLD has as good a side as NSW does these days but a few years ago, that wasn't the case and he lost then as well.

Heard on Triple M that all of Freddy’s origin staff have been shown the door.

I wonder how much of a say Gus had on that.

He's coming back apparently. If there's one guy from NSW that gets Origin, it's him.

I don’t believe animated gifs work n PowerPoint. You would likely need to embed a video format file.

They do now days.

@Jedhead - You need to save the image, then add it through the ribbon:

They usually won't play in the preview, but will in presentation.

Thanks @Nashy. It works a treat now. Just wanted to do a wee reminder to my students this week during lectures.
What do you lecture in, good sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • jd87
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • mrtij
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • BRC088
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.