NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, if the complaint didn’t come from the Dragons, smells awfully like a tit for tat from somebody very close by…

clearly we've had too many positives written about us lately ... they need something to counter that to, hopefully destabilise us. here is some information from that article:

*** The NRL has launched an inquiry into Brisbane’s dealings with Dragons skipper Ben Hunt after fielding a formal complaint against the Broncos.

*** It is understood the Dragons were not the ones to make the complaint.

*** There is no suggestion the Broncos are guilty of any wrongdoing.

*** It is understood the Broncos have not been contacted at this stage by the NRL as integrity-unit chiefs gather preliminary evidence.

*** The complaint against the Broncos comes three months after Brisbane, the Dolphins and Titans received an email from NRL salary-cap auditor Matt Faulkner seeking any correspondence they may have had with Hunt.

Even the players don't watch the games..

lol at the Roosters complaining about the fine system ... they benefit from it more than any other team in the comp

In the ESL, Paul Vaughan was banned for 4 matches for this.

For pulling on the jersey and lifting a player that was slow to get to their feet.

That can't be real

I'm guessing they are getting SUPER serious about concussion and potential spinal damage? Surely there were prior warnings about this sort of stuff before they went with the 4 week ban hammer?

It’s like the Steve price injury in origin where Justin Poore lifted him up unconscious and dropped him back onto his head, causing us all to throw our plastic cups on the field in outrage.

I found out Steve Price and Ash Taylor went to my former high school in Toowoomba

I found out Steve Price and Ash Taylor went to my former high school in Toowoomba
I spent plenty of time competing in basketball and athletics carnivals at Harristown. Rough school, but many high achievers seemed to come from there back in the day. Centenary Heights High is the best state school now by far.

That can't be real

Its very tame, but tbf, they are consistent with it from what i see. They dont like any unnecessary contact anywhere near the head. Part of it as well is his disciplinary record over the year. I dont believe its just that one incident. I remember reading as well they also take into consideration his record in the NRL, which seems a bit over the top but it is what it is.

Ashley now lives back here and coaches Newtown Bluebags. Actually pulled the jersey on for a few games at the end of the season.

I spent plenty of time competing in basketball and athletics carnivals at Harristown. Rough school, but many high achievers seemed to come from there back in the day. Centenary Heights High is the best state school now by far.
Drove past Harristown high a few weeks ago. 2 teenage girls punching on in front of the lolly pop lady. Nephews went there years ago. Heard some stories.

Shit I must a Harristown State High School Angel 😇

Weirdest looking bloke contest.
Yeah, Beak could be a Simpson cartoon character. Goa'uld definitely needs another meat suit, or at least another treatment in his sarcophagus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • The True King
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.