NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger news than Fittler getting fiddled is who the hell they get to replace him. Cleary to do double shifts?

Please, NSW, put Gus in. Guy needs to put his words into action. Big old windbag talks a lot of garbage, but the NSW players are probably dumb enough to believe him.
I would love to see him fail again.

Please, NSW, put Gus in. Guy needs to put his words into action. Big old windbag talks a lot of garbage, but the NSW players are probably dumb enough to believe him.
rugby league GIF by NRL

on the same day that Fittler jumps ... Billy Slater has signed a new 3 year deal to coach QLD

So the talk is now nsw want to put together a nsw " super coaching team " like Queensland have with the likes of Gallen and Ennis. Copying us again the stupid *****, only with idiots.
Gallen and Ennis??? God, that sounds like a horrible combination. Incoming the biggest cheating, grubbiest, steroid pumped up group of cockroaches we've seen since, well, Gallen and Ennis were playing.

Offered him a 12 month contract but reduced pay.

Wtf is that all about? It’s like saying yeah we want you but nah, we don’t.

They’re a shambles, let’s just sit back and smile.

They didn't want to be the ones that sacked him. Probably would have gained more respect by sacking him.

What makes people think he would fail?

He won 6 from 8 when he was coach of NSW with one of those being the drawn series in '02. NSW dominated Origin under him.

If there's one person south of the border that gets Origin, it's him.

He probably would end up failing, who knows? But with the current crop of players he would have to work with, I wouldn't be so sure.

What makes people think he would fail?

He won 6 from 8 when he was coach of NSW with one of those being the drawn series in '02. NSW dominated Origin under him.

If there's one person south of the border that gets Origin, it's him.

He probably would end up failing, who knows? But with the current crop of players he would have to work with, I wouldn't be so sure.
It would actually be kinda good if Gus came back and won. The fury up here would be next level.

Gould has been away from coaching since 2004 really in the scheme of things but he knows the Origin mentality.

NSW are talking about making the Origin coaches role a part time role, which is where the pay cut comes in. even with him gone they are talking about it being part time.

the other issue is that Freddy was demanding a new 2 year contract, which the NSWRL had no interest in offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Lurker
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • kman
  • Totally Unr3al
  • jd87
  • mrtij
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • BRC088
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.