CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

At least make them catch it, I hate when they're basically doing the splits to have one foot out.

I used to think you had to catch it when I coached kids .
So that`s what I taught them . Catch it stradling the line .
Then I saw it on TV and learnt you only need to touch it with one foot out .
oops !

With the Panthers domination over the past 5 years, does this re-open the discussion for the NRL to introduce a draft system?

With the Panthers domination over the past 5 years, does this re-open the discussion for the NRL to introduce a draft system?
How do you set up a draft to avoid things like tanking ect? Really interested to see how pro draft ppl see it working.

People forget Souths without Latrell lost by 2 points to Penrith and we choked big time last year.

We need a draft
This. I have been saying this for so long. The salary is designed to be an accompaniment to a draft not the sole mechanism for levelling the playing field.

How do you set up a draft to avoid things like tanking ect? Really interested to see how pro draft ppl see it working.
You can’t really stop tanking but in sports where drafts are done it really doesn’t happen as much as you think. It creates a losing culture and players don’t like losing so it’s a non-issue really.

You can’t really stop tanking but in sports where drafts are done it really doesn’t happen as much as you think. It creates a losing culture and players don’t like losing so it’s a non-issue really.
i mean the NBA is notorious for it in the past just outright tanking and these days trading away your best assets providing you own your first round pick for that year in the hope you get the no 1 pick.think the mavs even copped a fine 22/23 for leaving out their top players to ensure they missed the post season to improve there draft position.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • marw
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Fozz
  • Painin the Haas
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.