CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

They'll win it again next year too.

No one else is able to stick to a gameplan for 80 minutes straight.

It won't shock me at all if they give CC to Cleary though.

Fair play to the pricks though. They are ridiculous

At this point it's more in the NRL's interests to keep anything sus on the down low, because imagine the PR nightmare they would face if something came to light.

And even if it did, what good would it do? Cronulla still have their trophy.
I imagine it would be like when the sharks were caught cheating the cap but were conveniently under during their premiership year

I can say I don't think I know what one six again from Klown was for. Just leave the whistle in your pocket you wanker.

Has there been a shot of Coates crying yet

Not yet, but I'm ready...

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Don't we (Brisbane) have a 120kg behemoth with basically previously unheard of levels of stamina? Penrith don't make mistakes and keep the ball in the opponents half, and have Cleary's kicking game which is up there with the best of all time. Saves a lot juice. They are so far ahead of the rest of the NRL that they'll keep on winning or drag the comp to the next level.

Jesus. Greatest run in the modern era.

This won't happen again.

Honestly. We got the closest to beating this Freak of an NRL side. The Storm just proved that you can't out penrith penrith. My concern is that madge McGuire is going to try and replicate this but our guys don't have the discipline. Kevies high obtain, high risk high reward football might be the only way to knock these guys off the perch.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
  • Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Morkel
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.