CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

All hate aside. Thatā€™s pretty fucking impressive.

You could almost start calling Cleary the best player of all time - at least the best halfback. Insane. Ran 200m
Maybe that explains Joey johns blank stares, besides the drugs

Honestly the one thing I regret the most about that result is Bellyache will think he has something to prove and will continue to coach.

If Melbourne had won it, I am beyond convinced he would have announced his retirement within weeks.

Is Aitkins a relative of the clearys or is that some internet BS
Are you thinking of this?

No., but I've had a few people in the last few days want to tell me he is Clearys wife's brother.
I can't find any info myself so suspect it's rumour.

Feels so good to support a real and competent team and I would hate being broncos fan tonight. Reach out for support if you need it, feel really sorry for you all

I canā€™t imagine how much better the Broncos would be with so much help from officials. Simply staggering. We need to get on the peptide injection program Penrith are on. Itā€™s simply impossible that these guys are so strong and fit.
Not sure if it's been mentioned but when Paps kicked out from the kick off Sorenson had his foot in the air when he caught the ball. Shoukd have been a scrum to Storm.
Difficult one but still

The amount of talent this team has produced over the last 5 years.

If you put all the players theyā€™ve now lost on 1 team theyā€™d almost be the second best team in the comp

1. Crichton
  2. Staines
  3. Burton
  4. Salmon
  5. Taruva
  6. Laui
  7. Katoa
  8. Leniu
  9. Korisau
  10. Fisher Harris
  11. Kikau
  12. Hoskings
  13. Hopgood
14. OSullivon
15. T May
16. Capewell
17. Mimerovski

If I wanted to win a GF i'd pick him over any other half I've seen. The only other player that takes the right option as often is/was Cam Smith.
Cleary is great but that's bit too much he benefit from great team , like Penrith win percentage without him is 72%. The system is incredible there. Cogger Schinder O Sullivan all flourish in that system.

Honestly. We got the closest to beating this Freak of an NRL side. The Storm just proved that you can't out penrith penrith. My concern is that madge McGuire is going to try and replicate this but our guys don't have the discipline. Kevies high obtain, high risk high reward football might be the only way to knock these guys off the perch.
Souths almost won in 21 before Crichton intercept

The amount of talent this team has produced over the last 5 years.

If you put all the players theyā€™ve now lost on 1 team theyā€™d almost be the second best team in the comp

1. Crichton
  2. Staines
  3. Burton
  4. Salmon
  5. Taruva
  6. Laui
  7. Katoa
  8. Leniu
  9. Korisau
  10. Fisher Harris
  11. Kikau
  12. Hoskings
  13. Hopgood
14. OSullivon
15. T May
16. Capewell
17. Mimerovski
16. Capewell
12. Hoskins

What's doing - you're drunk.

Feels so good to support a real and competent team and I would hate being broncos fan tonight. Reach out for support if you need it, feel really sorry for you all

How hard up for cash is BHQ that they need the ad money from this obvious troll? I'm all for giving people a chance but this moron is only here for one reason. Fucking ban them already!

I will always enjoy a good Melbourne Storm defeat.

Remember that Cameron Munster turned down 1.5M at the Dolphins for far less at Melbourne in a clear case of cap cheating.

These guys are scummier then anything Penrith do.

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.