NRL Nines 2020

At least our women’s team aren’t shit, right?

And so....

The dearden era begins.

Dissapointed for milf but he will and should be sweating about dearden! I honestly think Milf could well be a $1 million bench weapon if dearden gets a few weeks run in a row..

Could see Bird in at 6.

Even in a game of 9s the broncos still opt for the one out hit up. It’s etched into the broncos culture unfortunately

So many people losing their shit after one Nines match. Cool your jets.
I kind of get it though, our first footy of the season and we all want to see the boys go well and give us some excitement and show us what they can do. Trust us to get into the first dour arm wrestle of the tournament though lol.

Milf looks like he has weight of the world on his shoulders, and that’s in nines! Pressure isn’t going to bring the best out of him.

so the results we want to see tomorrow are for the Sea Eagles to beat the Cowboys and us to beat the Storm

Breayley looks a shadow of who she was playing behind our pack. **** anasta wanted the dragons to win so badly. And how the hell are the broncos not favourites this year, I get that the Sydney media hate it but they are b2b premiers with the best player in the game by a long margin (one that gets dudded out of a dally m every year). Best halves, their defence is 2 or levels above the rest of the comp and the forward pack is lightyears ahead of the rest.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Matheos
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Gaz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.