NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Des, **** Woods and Brooks, get Moses and Teddy

Tedesco is the only genuine star player in that 'big 4'

A team who has Graham, Tolman, Kasiano and Klemmer are looking to break the bank to sign Aaron Woods..

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

It makes more sense when you consider that Graham could be leaving at the end of the year.

In saying that, I don't know why you'd want to sign all four, especially after the Mbye signing. I've seen clubs sign a group of players from the same opposition team in the past, but usually the opposition had a far more successful culture. The Tigers haven't been relevant since 2011.

It makes more sense when you consider that Graham could be leaving at the end of the year.

In saying that, I don't know why you'd want to sign all four, especially after the Mbye signing. I've seen clubs sign a group of players from the same opposition team in the past, but usually the opposition had a far more successful culture. The Tigers haven't been relevant since 2011.

Like the Roosters signing half of the Bulldogs' '04 team?

Matt Scott officially re-signed with the Cowboys for the 2018 & 2019 seasons.

A bit surprising tbh..

I'd almost love to see the salary cap not increase at all for next year. Surely that would **** the Cowboys.

A bit surprising tbh..

They got a huge pay cut out of him. That ACL injury fucked him big time. Cowboys would have had to fork up some decent dosh to keep him for newwy if they didn't retract their offer

A bit surprising tbh..

not really surprising since the Knights pulled their huge offer

Cooper Cronk leaving Melbourne after the 2017 season and heading to Sydney.

Well there it is, the NRL's fairytale for the year. Load up on the Storm guys.

Never thought he would leave the Storm

Their decline will now begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.